Monitors: Budget £200-250 help

Menosance

aka OSOI
VIP Junglist
Hello guys,

Basically what i'm asking is in the title. I am looking at a pair of monitors at around 200 pounds. I heard Mackie MR5 Mark 2 are good but are there other monitors that are good at that price??

Its the classic case... but if possible safe money for a better speaker. If you pay too cheap on monitoring you may end up regretting it.
I know what it;s like waiting and saving but when you get that killer tool it is absolutely worth the wait. The money was burning a hole in my pocket whilst I awaited my Massive passive EQ but I held out for an entire year. (How? I don't know gear lust was rampant!)

Sometimes it's good to wait for what you need instead of what you want.

In saying that if you cannot hold it down... enjoy the new speakers, at that price I cannot imagine anything much better.

SafeandSound Mastering
Audio mastering studio

Honestly, if I were you I would take a look on craigslist to see people selling used. You aren't getting any less quality (make sure the speakers aren't damaged of course). I snagged a pair of m-audio cx8's which I am very happy of for 300 USD (£460), which can go up for up to 1200 USD (£1900). This is my advice.

Back
Top Bottom