Monitor issues

bugo

- .................. -
I have the event 20-30's.. left hand speaker seems to only be playing low frequencies i'm not sure why, anyone good with this sort of thing?

Has it ever worked properly or did it start acting up recently? I don't have those speakers, but I have rattled the connection to my tweeter off my monitor once before. Are you easily able to check insider the case?

Hi mate sorry for the late reply. it worked properly for a good 5 months before this has happened. i'm weary of taking anything apart myself as i am prone to fucking this sort of thing up lol

Hi mate sorry for the late reply. it worked properly for a good 5 months before this has happened. i'm weary of taking anything apart myself as i am prone to fucking this sort of thing up lol

just un-screw the bolts and take a peak at the connections bro. have you checked your HF Shelf on the back of the speaker? any chance it got turned down by accident? Have you checked the audio and power cables running to the speaker? Is the voltage correctly selected on the back of the speaker? Did you by chance touch the aluminum tweeter with your hand or anything else? Can you use the 12 month warranty to have them repaired/replaced?

Hey bro, sorry for the late reply again. I've been internetless for a month & now i know how jesus felt.

HF shelf is as it was, voltage is fine and tweeters are untouched. they're out of warranty but i've bitten the bullet and taken them to where i brought them for repair. Just hoping it isn't too costly!

Back
Top Bottom