Mongoloid Invasion (JUMP UP)

Hey man. I'm sorry about your wisdom tooth. I never had mine removed, so I really can only imagine the pain you're feeling.

Now, to the track: I'm assuming it's something you're still working on. There's some really harsh rides and hats there. You could try to make them more smooth. I can't hear, too, the heaviness of the sub. This is MY opinion, of course. If this was my track, I'd give the sub a more prominence, maybe set free some of it's harmonics.

It doesn't hurt so much because the anestesia but it's quite an unpleasant sensation feeling and hearing the thooth being removed from the gum lol

About the track, I agree that it needs a sub cause I had to eq some low fequencies from this bass that crashed with the kick drum and compress each part separately (kicks and bass).The hi hats I think they are ok for a jump up track but I'll try some eq to emphasise the highest frequencies. I think with the sub it will sound much better.

Tanks mate

It doesn't hurt so much because the anestesia but it's quite an unpleasant sensation feeling and hearing the thooth being removed from the gum lol

About the track, I agree that it needs a sub cause I had to eq some low fequencies from this bass that crashed with the kick drum and compress each part separately (kicks and bass).The hi hats I think they are ok for a jump up track but I'll try some eq to emphasise the highest frequencies. I think with the sub it will sound much better.

Tanks mate

Sidechain, maybe? Yesterday I learned a little trick, where you can sidechain a specific frequency range of the bass (obviously the one that is clashing with the kick), without affecting the rest of the sound. I liked how that worked on a song I'm working, so maybe you can try too.

Back
Top Bottom