*MONDAY NIGHT*10-12 PM - THE DARK PLACE with DJ STANDBY @ TWISTEDFREQUENCY.CO.UK*

Standby

nahmean
Tune in again tonight for a Techstep Special!!!

For the first hour or so I will be playing pure 96-99 darkness, this is gonna be one for the oldies/beardstrokers out there!!

For the second part of the show tonight I will be rinsing out the usual bloodbath nastiness, anyone who locks onto the show regularly will know what to expect Wink

Props to everyone who can lock in tonight, make sure to log into the chatroom and show your support!

CHATROOM:- CLICK HERE

TF FORUM:- CLICK HERE

SEE U THERE!!!!

Last edited:
TONIGHT!!!

The second installment of 'THE DARK PLACE' hosted by myself DJ Standby...

those of you who tuned in last week will know what to expect, 2 hours of pure darkness in the guise of jungle, techstep and upfront filth-step drum and bass!!!

filthier than paula radcliffe on the final straight...

tune in from 10.00 PM til 12.00 PM and get urselves in the chatroom!!!

peace

:rslayer:

TONIGHT!!!

back for another 2 hours of debauchery from start to finish, join me DJ Standby and my co-host Mr Glenja D as we navigate the headfuck labyrinth that is FILTH-STEP drum and bass, and no, we don't have a map...

THE DARK PLACE - 2200-0000 MONDAY NIGHT

massive shout to the twisted frequency collective!!

CHATROOM:- CLICK HERE

TF FORUM:- CLICK HERE

SEE U THERE!!!!

TONIGHT!!!

THE DARK PLACE returns for another 2 hours of filth hosted by yours truly DJ STANDBY

expect to hear plenty of upfront darkside drum and bass from the likes of Technical Itch, Limewax, Current Value etc as well as some techstep and jungle for the trainspotters out there...

Tonight I will also be showcasing some of my own exclusive tracks, aired for the first time on Twisted Frequency!!

TUNE IN 10 til 12 pm GMT

http://www.twistedfrequency.co.uk

see you there!

TUNE IN again tonight for another 2 hours of darkside drum n bass hosted by myself and MC Glenja D ;)

big ups to all twisted frequency crew and all the listeners!!

get into the chatroom for shouts/requests/rewinds etc...

see ya there

BACK TONIGHT!!!

DJ Standby and MC Glenja D pull you kicking and screaming through the thorny hedge that is Darkside Drum n Bass from 10 pm til 12 midnight!!

Tune in to our all new, fully equipped studio for 2 hours TONIGHT as we tear through the nastiest tunes from 10 years ago to the present day...

You can expect to hear new material from both of us tonight, so make sure to lock in because this one's gonna be a blinder ;)

see ya in the chatroom

peace

tune in again tonight to hear more demented beats courtesy of myself and Glenja D from 10pm

big ups to everyone locking in tonight!! get in the chatroom for shouts/rewinds!!!

peace

Tune in again tonight for a Techstep Special!!!

For the first hour or so I will be playing pure 96-99 darkness, this is gonna be one for the oldies/beardstrokers out there!!

For the second part of the show tonight I will be rinsing out the usual bloodbath nastiness, anyone who locks onto the show regularly will know what to expect Wink

Props to everyone who can lock in tonight, make sure to log into the chatroom and show your support!

peace

TONIGHT!!!

THE DARK PLACE returns for another 2 hours of filth hosted by yours truly DJ STANDBY

As usual I will be starting off the show with some classic techstep from the likes of Ed Rush, Dillinja, and Genotype before taking things a bit nastier with material from Limewax, Technical Itch etc...

Get in the chatroom for requests/rewinds/shoutouts!

TUNE IN 10 til 12 pm GMT

back tonight with some new exclusive material, aired for the first time on twisted frequency!

as usual get into the chatroom to show ur support and for any shouts/reqinds etc!

see ya there :)

back TONIGHT at 10pm, big up to everyone who can lock in!!

join the chatroom for all ur shouts/requests!

big up!!

Back
Top Bottom