Moist consistent label/labels in the scene?

DeeGun

banned on facebook
VIP Junglist
Joined
Mar 20, 2008
Location
Sandwich..ham..rington
blue-label-mobile.png
 

bugo

- .................. -
Joined
May 28, 2015
Cosmic Bridge, Astrophonica, Exit, UVB-76, Warm Communications, Flexout Audio, Greenbay Wax, Lucky Muffin, Foundation X, Myor Massiv

Havn't heard of half of these?

Subtitles used to be consistent, I'm surprised nobody has said Dispatch, they're bang on
 

balistics

Active Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2013
Location
NPNZ
Metalheadz 95% of the time. But sometimes Goldie likes to throw the fans a "curve ball" lets call it, & release something really average which is the remaining 5%. Dispatch is definitely worth noting, similar to Metalheadz percentage wise. Paradox Music/Arctic Music could be 100% imo, 99% at worst.
 

Amenbreaker

Active Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2015
None60 records
C.I.A records
Jazzsticks
Flight Pattern Records
The Dreamers Recordings

To cover a few that haven't been mentioned.
 
Top Bottom