Drum & Bass Mogwai

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by subprime, Jan 22, 2012.

1. subprime

subprime Dysjoint

Haven't had much time for making anything recently, got this one that I quite like...wouldn't mind feedback, see if I can't polish it off some. Cheers fresh ears!:gpeace:

2. parsons19

parsons19 Active Member

Hmm unsure about the main synth sound that we get from the start dude. Its alright but a little wierd sounding! Personal prefference though, reckon some will love it ! :D

Sounds sick though! The bass and drums are tops :) When the synth I mentioned stopped around 1.05 I think the tune sounds tight as you like there! :D

Liked the vocal sample, fitted well. Like the little bongo/congo whatever drums in the breakdown/bridge/break (Whatever you want to call it!) :)

Mixdown seems great too!

Interesting tune dude, nicely done!

3. subprime

subprime Dysjoint

Cheers P, I see Fletch agrees with you on the synth. Is it the patch, the melody or just the whole thing?
    Thanks for checking guys.
    Anyone else?

4. parsons19

parsons19 Active Member

On my phone just checking stuff so I can't double check the tune! I recall the actual melody being fine though :) maybe try out some different patches :D

Cheers!

5. underspawn

underspawn Headz Roll

I dig the drums and the bassline pretty much, however i agree bout the synth, don't feel it at all.