Module10

I remember that Kasra in an interview on YouTube said something about how he hated the idea of a sub-label for stuff that "wasn't good enough for the main label", and how Modulations was a project of its own, and how the style with the packaging and 10" vinyls fitted the music or something like that. I agree that Modulations seems like the home for more deep and tight productions, and you won't see anything remotely cheesy released on Modulations, and that's another reason why it is such a popular label.

Such a strong catalog. The releases might not have the same potential for being the biggest thing in dnb, like the Stonehead EP for example, but with modulations, we are always getting some stripped down, to the point dnb, that sit well in the mix. Quality.

qft

Ever since I heard rockwell drop snapcase at cable at the last shogun it has been my most looked forward to tune! That pause at the drop... HNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG!!!!!

Absolutely love Snapcase, Walls of Jericho is okay. Sounds a bit similar to their Ram release which I'm not overly fond of.

Still waiting on The Killing Tree. Once I own that I will never take it out of my bag.

Back
Top Bottom