MODULATE - THE ALBUM TEASER

lol i dont know who these people are hahaha. has anyone had alisten? sick enit!

To be honest I was going to orignally write about how fair enough the tunes have got some good production values but the music it self is pretty shit and cheesy, wouldn't want to listen to it by choice but then I deleted cause I didn't want to be a cunt, then sam came in with the debz thing and I felt compelled to join in. You're right though the guy is a good producer, just his musics wank IMO. Although last night I ended up going to some place where they had jump up playing and I ended up skanking a bit, was quite shameful to be honest but I was drunk so I feel I have an excuse, what made it worse is the fact that the MC is from somerset but he was putting on one of them LAAANDAN rudeboiii accents which winds up something chronic.

couple of months ago i went to listen to drumsound n bassline smith set. was cheesy as fuck...i skanked a bit, but when adam f's when the rain is gone was dropped... bitch please i was out of there in a second. what is there so appealing in these screechy noises? can anyone explain me? does it feels heavy when those mid frequencies blast through the speakers? every one of those kinds of tunes are like tantrum desire's, skrillex etc copies.

couple of months ago i went to listen to drumsound n bassline smith set. was cheesy as fuck...i skanked a bit, but when adam f's when the rain is gone was dropped... bitch please i was out of there in a second. what is there so appealing in these screechy noises? can anyone explain me? does it feels heavy when those mid frequencies blast through the speakers? every one of those kinds of tunes are like tantrum desire's, skrillex etc copies.

i don't get it either. it just hurts my ears and i want to throw up.

i had a fantastic poo earlier
it was essentially the yule log
but bigger

Back
Top Bottom