up shut

---------- Post added at 22:11 ---------- Previous post was at 22:09 ----------

also, fun fact.

9th highest poster over on DnBA is a bot with 32875 posts lol

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I wanna know what happened to the fucking bottom of my g's they were fine when I left now all I get is fucking q's what the hells up with that, forget getting more mods theres much more worrying matters at hand. Just look in General at the moment I feel for the poor little lambs quarelling over how big a black guy is and whats the better size of vinyl, spare a thought for these guys.

Dagz

WE ARE THE MASTERS
VIP Junglist
Just look in General at the moment I feel for the poor little lambs quarelling over how big a black guy is and whats the better size of vinyl, spare a thought for these guys.

LOL, so greatly put

Its been abit quiet lately in waffle so i have been going over there because it really does get amusing at times especially when abit of jump up gets posted.

Teddy

60%
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
we dont need any more mods.

karl if u would just learn how to ban people (arkmed) we wouldn't have this potential mutiny

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
id totally ban him if knew where the bloody button was, this kind of talk is how black helicopters are deployed and guantanamo bay makes sense.

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
No dont ban Armed, you have no idea of the consequences, remember the fall out of The Voice banning, no posts for 3 days, not a single post, people punching themselves in the faces, and no way let Logikz have any power, you do realise that when he got made a mod all they gave him was a big red button, spends all day bashing it trying to realise why people dont understand, God bless him

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
i resent that, adam is a perfectly capable moderator even with his racial handicap.
I fully agree, adam is a fair, light-hearted and down to earth moderator and you lot have the nerve to belittle him just because he's a little bit ginger, has bulbous cranium syndrome, wears an orthapedic shoe and can't mix very well. You disgust me.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
you have a sincere lack of education, this is apparent. it will be a problem later in life when people foolishly depend on you. its not a matter of simply stuffing in facts into young minds and expecting them to regurgitate it, thats indoctrination. or discover the easter islands, its about computing, and you could compute an arse with your hands in the face cant you. isnt that what you do.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
bit of a problem there, ahmed cant quite be a mod the way things stand right now im afraid, there are lots of factors to consider, variables to calculate the sum of, should they be positive, not to mention political trends and undercurrents.

he can get bans though, that is something im willing to assist with. if i find the button.