Modified Motion & Faction remix competition!!

Freek

Lets get freeeeeeky
VIP Junglist
Ez peeps, jus come across this on the innovation website, didnt see it posted previously so thought id share.

http://www.innovation.gb.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=185&Itemid=40

THINK YOU COULD BE THE NEXT BIG D&B PRODUCER?
WELL NOW IS YOUR CHANCE TO PROVE IT!!

Innovation Records are pleased to announce our debut remix competition... We have uploaded all the parts to ‘Magic Man’, one of Modified Motion & Faction’s biggest releases, for you to chop, tweak, rearrange and remix.

The winning remix be picked by our A&R team of industry professionals and world renowned DJ’s to feature as part of a future vinyl or digital release on Innovation Records. Your entry will also be played at Innovation events and showcased on the hugely popular Innovation Podcast for the world to hear.

All submissions must be uploaded to our Soundcloud Dropbox by 29/07/2011

Download the parts at http://soundcloud.com/innovation-records

GOOD LUCK!

They call that a Remix Pack?

They honestly expect someone to chop it up? Why couldn't they have spent 5 minutes properly rendering the wavs for the pack?

Neat sounds too, but I've got enough work to do in my life without having to do their Pack Creating.
:pass:

They call that a Remix Pack?

They honestly expect someone to chop it up? Why couldn't they have spent 5 minutes properly rendering the wavs for the pack?

Neat sounds too, but I've got enough work to do in my life without having to do their Pack Creating.
:pass:

lolwut!? bit of a dickish opinion init?

i reckon competition on this one is going to be fierce! most people ive heard use loads of bass samples, personally steered clear, made my own synths... and damn proud, so its staying locked :P

i reckon competition on this one is going to be fierce! most people ive heard use loads of bass samples, personally steered clear, made my own synths... and damn proud, so its staying locked :P

Same. Fuck the bass samples. I've never found jump up very easy to make when using bass samples... personal pref though I suppose...

Back
Top Bottom