DnB Modern - Lasting (Liquid Drum and Bass WIP) Would highly appreciate feedback.

tune definitely has potential

interesting vibe. groove just isn't hitting but like i said, tune has potential.

needs some variation in the drums to give it some more structure, and a few more breakdowns and buildups. some more musical layers. atmosphere. something to add to the soundscape in the background. the hi hats are a bit messy and distract the listener i think. theres a high frequency that needs some surgery with the eq.

would be cool to see this cleaned up and taken further.

kind of reminds me of utah jazz.

Last edited:
Turn them hats down ahha, atm they are the main focus of the song, I like the piano but could do with some variation with the chords because they seem to sit in front of the melody :)

yeah man good tune!

as said.. hats down.. and im not really feeling the snare.

the bass good.

WORK IT!
maybe a bit more bottom end on the piano...?!

messy hats are wierd, I agree with the previous comment that they distract the listener.

Perhaps you could try varying the LFO speed on the bass notes too, it feels like the first couple of notes should be half the lfo speed they currently are.

Whats up mondern? Nice track piano is tits. The hats have been discussed. Some once in a while high passed bassed parts sneeking in would add nice character to the track.

Back
Top Bottom