Mobile App gets Drummin' Base

As usefull as these apps are (i have Korg Gadget) i think they only can be used for putting down some ideas. This track sounds pretty bad with nothing special going on, however thats not the genius of using these apps imo... what you have here is a template for you to layer some really nice stuff on a real DAW. A lot of the work is already done decent drum pattern, bass idea, arrangement and the beginning if a hook... bounce them out as stems and take a step further.

Im gonna change my mind slightly on this and say these apps are worth more than i thought.

I decided id bag a couple of the Korg Synths (Korg iMS20 and Oyessi) just for lols and now im using them straight into my DAW at home. Sure were loosing the real analog sound and its sounding pretty bad using the heaphone jack but from my own research it seems buying this... http://www.iconnectivity.com/iConnectMIDI2plus will give a fat sound.

I ordered it today since i cant afford a real iMS20 :lol: Ill update on how that goes.

Last edited:
Dunno about the iMS20,
but my first sinned was a Korg MS2000BR.
Still own it, will never sell it, and keeps sounding better and better.
There are so many things it can do, and sounds like heaven or hell, where ever you think the party kicks ass the most. It can even sound earthly, if you want to party in this (only) life.

At the end it does not matter what your gear is, it comes down to how creative you can get with it.

Stay creatieve,

Yux

Dunno about the iMS20,
but my first sinned was a Korg MS2000BR.
Still own it, will never sell it, and keeps sounding better and better.
There are so many things it can do, and sounds like heaven or hell, where ever you think the party kicks ass the most. It can even sound earthly, if you want to party in this (only) life.

At the end it does not matter what your gear is, it comes down to how creative you can get with it.

Stay creatieve,

Yux
I liked the iMS20 since i was able to make Hard Techno on it within minutes... Actually very close to an inspirational techno producer i like.
True though, be creative enough and theyre all good tools

I like forums, not in the least part because it encourage people to still read, even if they think that it difference from actually studying theory. They all wanna be the best, but few are willing to that extra mile and learn skills. They think you can buy talent.
Talent, a word used by the ignorant, those who do not understand the value of hard work. And yes, you need credit to get some gear, but a real cook can make your own fingers with virtually only a few ingredients. A magician who mastered his art might do that even without those ingredients. . .

Hell, bless the ignorant, they give others a change to stand out.

Back
Top Bottom