mobile abuse

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Radius, May 3, 2009.

1. Radius

Radius Give me back my passport u slags

Try shouting homo at every person you meet on teh way to work. Its truely enlightening...best was someone on a slope, bent over garnening...of course teh yell of "Uphill Gardener" was a must...geezer jumped up like a hot pocker touched his ring hole, looking around to see who it was...nearly crashed laughin...so here is teh challenge, how many people can you insult in 1 journey..marks for orginality ....report back to DNBForum HQ with your report ...bet u lot all pussy out. and yes I am bored

2. Toejam

Toejam OOOBEY DOOBEY

I spent all day drinking cider in a park yesterday and called my workmates 10 year old son a cunt and that he looked like the fat one out of the goonies

3. justin_credible

justin_credible Lurker

Its all about driving level with cyclists and asking them for directions, or telling them how fast they're going, they get quite upset.

I once called some woman a fat bitch while driving through town. She started crying and another woman started trying to console her. Gosh i feel like a cunt!

4. Radius

Radius Give me back my passport u slags

not bad efforts gentlemen

5. hi-hat

hi-hat I've been naughty, I'm banned

BUSWANKERS

6. dose.bs1

dose.bs1 THE DADDY

When your speaking to people look at them just inbetween their eyes so its barley noticable but they will defo pick up on it, as soon as they do and say summit or look a bit sketchy start screaming whats your fukin problem again and again.. I have only done this a cupla times to lucky select few but had the desired effects