Mob Tactics- Kansas

prettyherb

O I
VIP Junglist
It's already released, but i'm pretty sure it has never been posted here on the forum.

It's fuckin sick guys!

Last edited by a moderator:

Dubsta

VIP Junglist
It's already released, but i'm pretty sure it has never been posted here on the forum.

It's fuckin sick guys!

this is actually the last bit of vinyl i brought.......then i got it on mp3 too.

i used to drop this too......

Norwax

VIP Junglist
Mob Tactics is on fire, both of those tunes are heavy. but my favourite stills Exit Wound with Audio:

that bass...

prettyherb

O I
VIP Junglist
@ Norwax : indeed, THAT snare, wooo!!!

@ Norwax again: It's because of that tune, exit wound that it got to know mob tactics. I checked his soundcloud and came on this tune :)

demandrecords

Can anyone shed any light on what happened to traffic?
luke who was employee @ chemical and part of Mob Tactics managed traffic / run dnb (not sure if blackout/blacknd as well) as far as I know. He left chemical a few months ago and I guess there is slight less time now that's why the pace on all 5 labels has slowed down. I think Tactical is their label now.

love the b-side 'something i remember' as well. They've also got these 2 new releases out that are both sick, big tings a gwaan for these guys in the future

iamjoey

the gf and I saw mob tactics at run 015 @ motion.. she kept stealing my phone off me to write texts out and shuv it in his face. when she asked who he was and he replied mob tactics I was like oh shit really? never knew what he looked like. he was dropping some killer tunes in the cave.

the gf and I saw mob tactics at run 015 @ motion.. she kept stealing my phone off me to write texts out and shuv it in his face. when she asked who he was and he replied mob tactics I was like oh shit really? never knew what he looked like. he was dropping some killer tunes in the cave.
Haha, cheers mate, I remember her. Mob Tactics is me and Luke who used to work at Chemical. Pretty sure there won't be any more of Run DNB or Traffic but I think they're still carrying on with the Blackout Music imprint.

We've since started our own imprint called Tactical Recordings, first release was Kansas // Something I Remember. Fugazi // Roadhouse is out now and the next release should be out in a month or so.

Cheers for the support everyone, much love! :wave:

http://soundcloud.com/mob-tactics

http://soundcloud.com/thefunktion

skankandbass

VIP Junglist
Haha, cheers mate, I remember her. Mob Tactics is me and Luke who used to work at Chemical. Pretty sure there won't be any more of Run DNB or Traffic but I think they're still carrying on with the Blackout Music imprint.

We've since started our own imprint called Tactical Recordings, first release was Kansas // Something I Remember. Fugazi // Roadhouse is out now and the next release should be out in a month or so.
Love your shit, contact me if you need free youtube promo...