Mob Tactics- Kansas

prettyherb

O I
VIP Junglist
It's already released, but i'm pretty sure it has never been posted here on the forum.

It's fuckin sick guys!

Last edited by a moderator:
It's already released, but i'm pretty sure it has never been posted here on the forum.

It's fuckin sick guys!

this is actually the last bit of vinyl i brought.......then i got it on mp3 too.

i used to drop this too......

Mob Tactics is on fire, both of those tunes are heavy. but my favourite stills Exit Wound with Audio:

that bass...

@ Norwax : indeed, THAT snare, wooo!!!

@ Norwax again: It's because of that tune, exit wound that it got to know mob tactics. I checked his soundcloud and came on this tune :)

no idea. haven't heard anything from traffic since the release with prolix's remix of stick it up...

Can anyone shed any light on what happened to traffic?

luke who was employee @ chemical and part of Mob Tactics managed traffic / run dnb (not sure if blackout/blacknd as well) as far as I know. He left chemical a few months ago and I guess there is slight less time now that's why the pace on all 5 labels has slowed down. I think Tactical is their label now.

love the b-side 'something i remember' as well. They've also got these 2 new releases out that are both sick, big tings a gwaan for these guys in the future

the gf and I saw mob tactics at run 015 @ motion.. she kept stealing my phone off me to write texts out and shuv it in his face. when she asked who he was and he replied mob tactics I was like oh shit really? never knew what he looked like. he was dropping some killer tunes in the cave.

the gf and I saw mob tactics at run 015 @ motion.. she kept stealing my phone off me to write texts out and shuv it in his face. when she asked who he was and he replied mob tactics I was like oh shit really? never knew what he looked like. he was dropping some killer tunes in the cave.

Haha, cheers mate, I remember her. Mob Tactics is me and Luke who used to work at Chemical. Pretty sure there won't be any more of Run DNB or Traffic but I think they're still carrying on with the Blackout Music imprint.

We've since started our own imprint called Tactical Recordings, first release was Kansas // Something I Remember. Fugazi // Roadhouse is out now and the next release should be out in a month or so.

Cheers for the support everyone, much love! :wave:

http://soundcloud.com/mob-tactics

http://soundcloud.com/thefunktion

Haha, cheers mate, I remember her. Mob Tactics is me and Luke who used to work at Chemical. Pretty sure there won't be any more of Run DNB or Traffic but I think they're still carrying on with the Blackout Music imprint.

We've since started our own imprint called Tactical Recordings, first release was Kansas // Something I Remember. Fugazi // Roadhouse is out now and the next release should be out in a month or so.

Love your shit, contact me if you need free youtube promo...

Back
Top Bottom