MNTY - Hurricane (Pendulum influenced drums/Summery style piano)

Well,
I think it could be good, but
a) it's a bit cheesy. Some people do like cheesy stuff, so that probably doesn't matter too much overall.
b) The notes of the vocal clash quite a lot with the piano chords. This does matter a lot, because it ruins the whole track.
If you tell me what notes the vocal is and what the piano chords are I can tell you where you went wrong.

Oh wow I didn't realise!

The piano chords are E Fshp G A E Fshp G B A (i think) If you were to play single notes along with the piano they would be E Fshp G A B A, E Fshp G B A

My knowledge on chords are poor, as you have probably just worked out...

Not sure about the vocal :/

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, the vocal is in Dshp so I need to just shift them up 1 semitone right?

Actually, the vocal is in Dshp so I need to just shift them up 1 semitone right?

Should be ok if you shift up one semitone. It's not always the case but I think it should be fine this time

The piano chords are E Fshp G A E Fshp G B A (i think) If you were to play single notes along with the piano they would be E Fshp G A B A, E Fshp G B A

Not sure entirely what you mean... minor or major for each chord?
Sounds ok to me so probably it's fine once you've shifted up the vocal.

Sounds so much better now Ive changed it, and you can really tell how out of place it was before!

Thanks for the tip man :)

Back
Top Bottom