DnB MNTY - "Aliens Exist" [Very 'Pendulum'-y]

mnty

Hey guys,

So just a quick introduction cus this is my first post here.

I'm Sean, or MNTY (synonym for my surname - I'm sure you can work it out)

Been making beats for a while now but not having any success with promoting them, mainly as I have no idea how to, so thought I'd bang a few up on here and try and get some feedback/advice.

The one I am linking here is my most recent tune and I'd love to know what you all think.

When I say it's very Pendulum sounding, I mean by the drums as the kick and snare was purposely designed to sound like their's from "Showdown'

Heres a link to Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/mnty/aliens-exist

You can also download an mp3 straight from Soundcloud if you wish.

Thanks for your time! :)

Bro, these Drums are freaking awesome! Nice rolling, fills, transitions - Pure. But one thing what I could change a bit. The Lead Synth Melody. Try to play with EQ to avoid this sqeezy freguency on it. Or it can be only thing of taste. :)
It's amazing work! Keep it up, I love this "Pendulum" style.

Radass

It sure sounds like Pendulum haha .
But like radass said, eq that synth, right now it doesn't blend in that well.Guitar sounds good. Good track overall.

Thanks Radass and Silent Impact.

What would you recommend for the lead synth? I think my ears are so used to the sound now that whatever I do won't improve it.

Also, will give both you guys tracks a listen once it's a more suitable time of day :)

Well I fixed up that lead synth with a simple eq fix. Can't believe how much of a difference it made! Sounds literally 100x better. Thanks for pointing it out guys :)

Back
Top Bottom