DnB MNEK & Zara Larsson - Never Forget You (JAGZ Remix)

Nice man!!! : ) Listening on headphones but the mix sounds good.. the track is really good but I feel the drums are letting it down a little, they sound a little robotic and don't groove like a drum break.. Have you left the original break in there? Bass and other elements, especially the synth in the intro sound really good and work well together though I reckon you could utilise that bass a little more, maybe opening up the filter or eq and giving it some more edge, or layering another reece with a hi-pass over the top at various points and going to town with the filter on it.. Hope that helps!!!

Nice man!!! : ) Listening on headphones but the mix sounds good.. the track is really good but I feel the drums are letting it down a little, they sound a little robotic and don't groove like a drum break.. Have you left the original break in there? Bass and other elements, especially the synth in the intro sound really good and work well together though I reckon you could utilise that bass a little more, maybe opening up the filter or eq and giving it some more edge, or layering another reece with a hi-pass over the top at various points and going to town with the filter on it.. Hope that helps!!!

Thanks for the feedback mate.

This is sounding very nice. The break you are using is off ever so slightly. Check to see that every thing is quantized correctly. That is my only complaint.

This is sounding very nice. The break you are using is off ever so slightly. Check to see that every thing is quantized correctly. That is my only complaint.

Thanks dude!

I cant for the life of me hear the quantization issues you mentioned :S

Maybe my brain doesn't want to hear them, but nevertheless, you comments are greatly appreciated :)

Back
Top Bottom