Mkie Nedachi - Deep Whispers

Nedachi

An Infectious Germ of D&B
42619360.jpg

Mkie Nedachi - Deep Whispers

It's been 4 weeks developing this track, coming back too it with a fresh mind & some more ideas gave me a good idea on a structure. This will be played on FM & Internet radio on Friday 23rd of July (this week) @ 8:30pm - 11:00pm on Endeavour Radio. I don't have a label nor am I signed to one. Would be nice having some more Promotion (enough is never enough). So this is now on soundcloud.com you can find me by the link.

Mkie Nedachi on Soundcloud

I've been producing for four years and the more the passion grows for the sound of D&B the more my ears begin to pick up ideas & knowledge.
I've had lots of professional advice in the past & I have many friends willing to help and push me forwards but there is only so far you can walk till you reach the edge and people need to make a bridge & walk too the other side.

Listen & Enjoy.

Last edited:
Yeah, heard again on my proper headphones with the low end this time. Nice work. Well put together.

Thanks for all your feedback guys!
Sent ((y) thanks) all round. :)

it sounds very unusual. smashing amen too. i like the blarps. bit of an experimental piece is it?

Thank you, I guess it was an experimental piece. Taken it's time to finish but I'm very pleased with it's outcome. I have a stash of 1411kbps WAV Amens so I'm making good use of them, I've shared one of them in the X-Change thread which you can find here. but unfortunatly, it's MP3 so I'll have to make a pack of them and put them in a RAR file for everyone. :slayer:

---------- Post added at 01:19 ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 ----------

Thanks for all your feedback guys!
Sent ((y) thanks) all round. :)

it sounds very unusual. smashing amen too. i like the blarps. bit of an experimental piece is it?

Thank you, I guess it was an experimental piece. Taken it's time to finish but I'm very pleased with it's outcome. I have a stash of 1411kbps WAV Amens so I'm making good use of them, I've shared one of them in the X-Change thread which you can find here. but unfortunatly, it's MP3 so I'll have to make a pack of them and put them in a RAR file for everyone. :slayer:

nice, very different!

Thank you very much, I tend to make Tech Itch & Evol Int sounding stuff these days. :inlove:

Back
Top Bottom