mkat, meow meow

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
its the only time ive ever heard anyone actually recommend you do MDMA, thats how bad it is. i wouldnt know though, ive never tried it, and i dont think i will because i never really liked doing E, its too intense for me, i cant function that way.

dose.bs1

THE DADDY
VIP Junglist
It all increases heart rate as does exercise so therefore good, mdma actually cleans your blood when its induced so exercises not only the heart but cleans your insides

D.E.R.P

It all increases heart rate as does exercise so therefore good, mdma actually cleans your blood when its induced so exercises not only the heart but cleans your insides
human body breaks down mephederp into various chemicals,many are cardiotoxins.If everything that rise up your heart rate was healthy as exercise,why these e-tards,meth-tards coke tards andm meow-tards die in young age becose of heart stroke while people that really excersive lives fucking long and have great health even when they are very old.

dose.bs1

THE DADDY
VIP Junglist
human body breaks down mephederp into various chemicals,many are cardiotoxins.If everything that rise up your heart rate was healthy as exercise,why these e-tards,meth-tards coke tards andm meow-tards die in young age becose of heart stroke while people that really excersive lives fucking long and have great health even when they are very old.
They only die young due to heart problems they had since birth, nothing to do with the drugs, they actually help them, in truth, if they had started earlier they prob would have lived DERP

D.E.R.P

They only die young due to heart problems they had since birth, nothing to do with the drugs, they actually help them, in truth, if they had started earlier they prob would have lived DERP
they dont need to have any health problems from birth,mephedrone is cardio toxic = it damage your heart.It can easly kill you