Mixing "?"

mazafaka

Just listen to DNB
I want to ask, how do you guys mix ? With PC programs, or you just use DJ 'stands' like real DJ's? ;]] Just wondering, i want to try too... :>

i use turntables..... i may buy some cd decks when i get a full time job but that's only because it's expensive getting as many dubs cut as i am....

just depends on what dj m8

dance music uk wise is still a % on the vynel n [dubplates] front but i will say over the last 4-5 + the cd players have creeped in and now i spose its a standard in most clubs .....

vynel skratch in which still is 2 pieces of vynel that u mix with but linked to your laptop where the music is stored ...
josh wink swears by it / ive never used myself ,

pc mixing i dont know to much on this but its one thing since i heard the zinc 80 tracks ? 5 mins that im going to look into and at least have a go b4 i move to canada ...

try in the 15min mix section theres a sphinx187 computer mix in there thats amazing and compare that to a standard mix and u can see the differance creativity and technoligy can do to an artist and how they can make it sound ... if your interested pm sphinx187 im sure he will tell you more about it .... ie ... what programmes to use etc etc

hope that helps in any way or form

:tehpepsi:

:moved:

the most popular choice of program on pc is traktor.....u will need a good soundcard to use it though because of the cueing.

Traktor 3 is okay for mixing.

So is Traktor 1 though it only mixes mp3.

Traktor 2 is a stinkng pile of ****.

Mixing on a computer is not a piece of cake.

2 1210s and any mixer with a cross fader...that's all you need, don't need any fancy bizness'

Back
Top Bottom