Mixing when drunk

I was mixing at a party last night, and i feel when im tipsy i got more wrapped up in the music and mix better...

but last night i drank a bottle vodka and started mixing...

the thing is i thought i was really good...but in reality it was fucking shit :lol: when im drunk i have no sense of timing and the tunes are out of sync loads, same with weed, little bit helps me but if im competly cained then the same thing happens!

...anybody mix better when drunk or blazed or summit?

spiderfran286

"Yes, squid pro roe..."
VIP Junglist
i can mix stoned cuz its not that different to sober. but cant do it at all when drunk
id never get up infront of a crowd if i was drunk
can mix alllll nite long tho when the budda flows.......

JamesZero

aka Zero Beats
VIP Junglist
If I down a bottle of whisky while shooting up heroin, then take a hit on a crack pipe followed by a bomb of meth and mdam mixed together finally washed down with a gram of ket in one line.... I make Andy C look like a beginner!

Jacomelli

J4COM3LL1
VIP Junglist
cant mix pissed.. if i have a few and feel merry im ok but not pissed outta my hed.

coke is the worst tho... i cant mix for shit when im on it. :rinsed:

stoned outta my hed i mix better.. just seem to concentrate more

dose.bs1

THE DADDY
VIP Junglist
Haha, I used to mix out a few years back, not once straight but i was a mess head then, billy, charlie ok.. anything else I would do as mentioned as before and think im bringin the place alive but it was only ever in my warped little head!! I have even mixed a good mix and then taken the needle off the wrong deck, fallen over the decks, i wont go on. I now understand that moderation is the key : )