Mixing Off-Days

the best mixes i probably ever have had were when i had a shitty warehouse job... no mental stimulation no music etc so i'd have tunes running through my head all day so as soon as i got home id get right on it an have a right ol session

Hmmmm that could be part of my problem, i drive to work for an hour and back in the evening and i listen to mixes of varoius DnB dj's some of them inspire me to mix better but maybe listening to other dj's all the time has some sort of effect on my mixing? maybe its all in the mind!!? :confused:

i went to have my first mix for over a week the other day, as i was waiting for a load of new vinyl, and kept clanging everything...then the next it was fine again...just practise

[Politrix];433057 said:
:readthis:

i find i mix better when i've just woke up cuz my minds fresh. try and get into the music aswell, if you aint feeling the tunes you aint gonna mix them too well either no matter how goo your beatmatching is!

morning mixes are the best.

See now this is the thing, been smoking for time and yet i cant mix for shit when im cained and yet my mate cant mix when he's straight.......what is this world coming too eh!? lol

im a hell of alot better blazed, unless im fucking whack and i get so heavy handed i turn in to a rhino on the decks haha!

but yeah.. im best in the mornings without a doubt..

Back
Top Bottom