Mixing in your dreams. or am i just crazy?

DJ Wizz

Bless, Union, Force FM
VIP Junglist
I no this sounds fucking baffed but has any1 ever had a dream where they are mixing and you actually hear the tunes in your dream being mixed?

Ive done it a few times where in my dream im mixing and can in my head copy and paste the cued track in my mind and hear the two tunes at once. It sounds fucking weird but its the same as when u think about a mix u havnt tried out and u sorta blend the tunes in ur mind.
i think i may think about mixing and tunes too much. that and im going mad or summat

gja0110l.jpg

Yeah man this has happened to me a few times. Especially when ive got a stack of new tunes coming in the post and cant stop thinking about mixing them so you end up dreaming about it. And ive also made tunes in my dreams too and they sounded sick, and then wake up and know what was going on but cant remember what it sounded like.
The subconscious mind is a strange place man.
PEACE!

even tho i started off djing ive never had a dream about it. Ive had dreams where ive been mcing infront of thousands of people and shit. they are some mad ass dreams.

i dont dream much nowadays. too much weed lol.

safe, back wen i was a kid i used to dream alot more than i do now and im pretty sure i used to lucid dream. i wud get so tired of running from the bad guys in my dreams that i wud think "wait i no this is a dream. it aint real" and turn and face the bad guy with super strength or wolverine claws or the ability to fly away cos i knew i cud control the dream. i havnt done it in ages but i do enjoy dreaming.

sweet discussion topic

Not in my dreams, but whenever im left alone to my own thoughs I can literally think of an entire mix in my head of the vinyl i've got.

it seems you guys should look into lucid dreaming, when you can control your dreams (serious)

I've done it a few times and it's amazing

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucid_dreaming

This is a really interesting read. Especially the part about 'reality testing'. I don't think I've ever experienced a lucid dream but it sounds like it could be quite a special experience.

For the record, don't think I've ever dreamt of mixing, seems weird now as I spend most of my time awake thinking about it. As WbWhisper said...."too much weed."

Last edited:
safe, back wen i was a kid i used to dream alot more than i do now and im pretty sure i used to lucid dream. i wud get so tired of running from the bad guys in my dreams that i wud think "wait i no this is a dream. it aint real" and turn and face the bad guy with super strength or wolverine claws or the ability to fly away cos i knew i cud control the dream. i havnt done it in ages but i do enjoy dreaming.

sweet discussion topic

I've done it a few times but not in ages, and its not running from bad guy's, if I'm ever hanging of a building or somthing, I just think fuck it its a dream, an pray I wake up lol

I dont get that, but after a rave i often just hear the mixes or tunes in my head. Most of the time i cant actually recall how it goes when i think about it, but just as im going to sleep it just comes in waves and then is gone forever again.

Done that B-4 . I dreamed that i mixed Die's " 100 Miles and Runnin " and Pendulums " The Vault" . When i woke up i put them together and it was insane. Keep dreaming SON !!!!!

RESPECT !!!!!!!!!!!!

speaking of controlling dreams, there's something called the nova dreamer or something that makes you aware when your dreaming by when it detects your eyes moving fast, it flashes a light.

I oddly remember all my dreams. I think it's because I sleep in a place with flashing lights and all, it might've waken me up mid dream

i had a dream chase n status were getting gunned down by the public whilst running through some corridor getting photographed by the paparazzi

ive never had that but when i have a mix before i go to bed i just here tunes ringing in my head nd mixing in my head when im tryna go to sleep lol fuckin anoyin

ive never had that but when i have a mix before i go to bed i just here tunes ringing in my head nd mixing in my head when im tryna go to sleep lol fuckin anoyin

yeah i did a house party one time and when i got in bed all i could hear was boom tsh boom tsh :lol:

Back
Top Bottom