Mixing= Exercise?

Yeh defo! When im behind the decks im brocking out non stop! get out of breath and all sweaty n that! love it :2thumbs: cant stand a DJ that just stands there looking at the decks like a maths problem.

I think it does class as exercise, anything that gets the heart beating faster and gets you moving is EXERCISE!!!!!

No, I really don't see mixing as exercise. Not unless each deck is ten metres away from each other.

It all depends on your style but if your a bouncer, and mix for hours on end then that is definately exersizing your body, regardless of how far away the decks are from each other??

I'm usually chilled now, but get a groove on if i do something that surprises me lol!

I flail around like a twat when Im behind or in fron t of the decks, and always end up kenackered after a long set. Although is it excercise if you are majorly under the influence when you're at it? (cos I nearly always am)

I tend to bounce around quite a lot when I mix...

although every now and then I would turn around and see someone had come into the room and was just pissing themselves laughing at me brocking out to my DJing on my own in my bedroom lol

I tend to bounce around quite a lot when I mix...

although every now and then I would turn around and see someone had come into the room and was just pissing themselves laughing at me brocking out to my DJing on my own in my bedroom lol

lol ive had this happen quite a few times, best way to be imo!

ok, it could be classed as exercise as a sort, but no way could it be classed as high quality exercise.

it could be classed as a mental excersise.
i suppose its training your hearing aswell, i remember when i first started mixing when i used to mix a lot and i had to train myself to figure out which tune was which when they where out of sync and all that jazz

it could be classed as a mental excersise.
i suppose its training your hearing aswell, i remember when i first started mixing when i used to mix a lot and i had to train myself to figure out which tune was which when they where out of sync and all that jazz

it can also damage ur hearin!lol

People who proper bounce look stupid in my opinion :)

Andy c's pretty still!
whaaat!
If i see a DJ lovvin what hes dropping i much prefer to watch whats going on.
Plus i go mad when i drop tunes or throw my hands around and hop about. Im going to start wearing a hat, because andy C sometimes does... maybe that'll make me a better mixer :rinsed:
True about people coming in your room and being confused haha

Back
Top Bottom