Mixing and mastering services

corrado

Hey guys. My band and I are about to end composing the track for our incoming EP. We are enough skilled in production and mixing. Anyway our production gear is limited only to our digital equipment we use to produce. So we were questioning ourselves if using an online mixing and mastering service was a good choice. Do you have any experience on these services? Do you have any you can recommend, maybe more dnb oriented?
Thanks in advance for any help.

Hey guys. My band and I are about to end composing the track for our incoming EP. We are enough skilled in production and mixing. Anyway our production gear is limited only to our digital equipment we use to produce. So we were questioning ourselves if using an online mixing and mastering service was a good choice. Do you have any experience on these services? Do you have any you can recommend, maybe more dnb oriented?
Thanks in advance for any help.
Fanu is a professional, and has loads of experience, I would suggest checking him out. Also, you won't pay until you are happy with the final product.

What does his personal music have shit to do with his mastering abilities lmfao?!

Yeah, best not to judge by my personal musical preferences.
I work a lot with different styles…hiphop (oldskool and trappy), house, DNB (all styles), downtempo, techno, and all related styles.
The stuff I mostly don't wanna work with it the very loud EDM and modern trance.
I do put my own stamp on it, but my goal in the end is to serve the vision of the client, and I try to take it there using the expertise I've built up during the 25+ of making music, studying the sound, and listening to it.

Back
Top Bottom