Mixin comps: the new style!

lokki

JUNGLIST FROM DEYA
VIP Junglist
this is the new style fo mixin competitions...

it would operate like a normal dj comp with people sending in tapesand it would all lead up to a grand final.
In the final the chosen few meet in the THUNDERDOME!!! aka mad max style and pick ten tunes at random from a selection of white labelled dnb tunes.....sum will be bad ass sum will be shit!

the challenge is to mix em up on the spot and create a set in a limited space of time showin ur tru skils!!

and as i wright this i realise more and more how much of a shit idea that is!!! oh well!!
:applause: :gun: the battle is on!!!

this is very much in my paralel universe at the mo...if anyone tries to do it ..remeber u saw it here first...ha ha

I actually like this idea.. Shows more of a test of skill than playing tunes you've been practising with for weeks in yer room..

inf0r said:
I actually like this idea.. Shows more of a test of skill than playing tunes you've been practising with for weeks in yer room..
Yer definatly its on the spot and you dont have all the time in the world to perfect it. Maybe we should try it out at the DnB Forum night :bounce:

yeh i think thats a quality idea. It would render all entrants equal and the promo-hunters may not get such an advantage. Big up yo-self. I reckon you should promote the idea wherever you can and let me know the outcome.

Knowing my luck I'd get the Dean Martin & Shirley Bassey tunes

"Heavy my man double dropped goldfinger with volare!!"

seriously this is a terrible terrible idea...lol.....

plus this thread is old and probably done whilst i was a bit drunk....

Back
Top Bottom