Mixes and structure

equilibrium

VIP Junglist
Mixes are so fucking hard.

I am trying to be a super producer in America and fuck wit most hip hop artists and some pop artists and damn...

All I can say it is a blessing I fuck with drum & bass, this shit is fucking next level production man serious. Cheers

yeh Super pop and hip-hop producers make a come back short change on the production. Drum and bass holds tight in the mix but lets it down when the other producers try and measure the structure up against it, thats why i thank fuck i mix dnb and not american. NAH MEAN

yeh Super pop and hip-hop producers make a come back short change on the production. Drum and bass holds tight in the mix but lets it down when the other producers try and measure the structure up against it, thats why i thank fuck i mix dnb and not american. NAH MEAN

Ye olde 'american' genre

I knew a guy from Seattle once, he was my roommate for a semester; quite the cunt, and when he left he stole one of my desks and destroyed my foosball table.

I've attended many a wild frat party, though I'm not a part of any college fraternities (I think their a bunch of fuckin' bullshit, you wanna be in a frat? join the freemasons)

My point was just to tell a brief story of a person I knew; I accomplished this end goal with flying colors, in my opinion. Side note, that guy literally fit every stereotype ever brought against judaism. Like he actively went out of his way to be a "jew" (in the vernacular, not just a person of jewish faith), on my 21st bday everybody was giving me drink (pretty common, it's your friends coming of age, buy the motherfucker a drink, I did it for all of my friends and him) and he asked me to pay him back for the one he bought a few days later. XD ya right chode-burger.

dude i fucken love you

EDIT: you too, Dugg Funnie. Mason yo. For real.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom