Mixers

osmosis

Safe,

Generic question but it would be nice to know all of your opinions.

Basically I want an upgrade to a 4 channel mixer, doesn't need any effects and needs to be as cheap as damn possible as I'm tres skint yet I don't want some shitty one. £200 max. So any recommendations?

Cheers

Safe,

Generic question but it would be nice to know all of your opinions.

Basically I want an upgrade to a 4 channel mixer, doesn't need any effects and needs to be as cheap as damn possible as I'm tres skint yet I don't want some shitty one. £200 max. So any recommendations?

Cheers

save your cash and buy something decent, 1 expensive one = 5 shitty cheaper used ones, trust

save your cash and buy something decent, 1 expensive one = 5 shitty cheaper used ones, trust

Yea i understand but its just I doubt I'll ever spend that much money on it.

behringer DJX750

Wow that looks so similar to the DJM500.

Are there any 4 channel mixers that are purely just the 4 channels because I already have an effect unit on my traktor.

I would save up. I shouldve bought an Allen & Heath Xone 62 with my technics, but decided to save money cuz id had a Behringer DJX700 for about 4 months. 7 Years later I Still have that piece of shit mixer and could be tearing it up with an Allen & Heath...

Last edited:
I would save up. I shouldve bought an Allen & Heath Xone 62 with my technics, but decided to save money cuz id had a Behringer DJX700 for about 4 months. 7 Years later I Still have that piece of shit mixer and could be tearing it up with an Allen & Heath...

Hmm thats quite convincing I guess once I've bought it I would never upgrade :/ whats so much better about it?

I need 4 channels because I've got 2 TT's and then my mates got some CDJs so when we do partys I need 4 channels.

Back
Top Bottom