Mixers + effects

dRiFT

Break Pirates
VIP Junglist
I was gonna get a Vestax PCV-175 a little while back until Stu advised me against it, but I'm still looking around for a new mixer and possibly an effects unit(Kaoss pad or similar).

Can anyone recommend stuff that's worth getting? I'm well tempted to get a Pioneer DJM-600 but it's a little over my budget at £645 (Sapphires). I'm after a good all-round mixer with at least 3 channels(all with eq), kills, and any other funky stuff.

dRiFT said:
I was gonna get a Vestax PCV-175 a little while back until Stu advised me against it, but I'm still looking around for a new mixer and possibly an effects unit(Kaoss pad or similar).

Can anyone recommend stuff that's worth getting? I'm well tempted to get a Pioneer DJM-600 but it's a little over my budget at £645 (Sapphires). I'm after a good all-round mixer with at least 3 channels(all with eq), kills, and any other funky stuff.

Do what ya like man :D

If I had the cash, I defo get a Pioneer DJM 500/600.. I've used the 500 and it's a NICE mixer.

Kills two birds with one stone eh, but can I really justify shelling out that much on a mixer? :)
...Saying that I doubt I'd ever have to buy another again.

Mixers un Fx

Hello Peeps

just thought i would let u know

ive been using a gemini bpm 1000 for nearly 2 years now
its well sterdy has plenty of ins and outs

bpm counters , which seem to end up being about 2 bpm out either way
but hell its still usefull

and fx well i use a rack mount yamaha Rev100

this effect the whole out put but its still fun to use and also is cheep
about £100

hope thats of some use

Back