Mixer

DJBEANMAN

Got about 100 pound maybe 125 at a push, looking to get a mixer to go with my new technics :) Preferably with a BPM counter included. Any suggestions?

Last edited:
i asked this a little while ago on here with a sligtly smaller budget (£80) quite a few people suggested a numark dm1002mkII. there about £60 - £80 new. went for it and i have to say i love it its a beast. plus it only cost me £20 off ebay, needed a new crossfader which cost another £20. still a bargain

A couple of months ago I got a Behringer DJX700 for £80 off ebay (about £130 new), it's a blatent copy of the Pioneer DJM800 but for 10% of the price

It's got BPM counters, but as said above they're shit, as it takes the fun out of mixing and they only go up to 160bpm so no good for dnb

5 Channels, FXs, Surround sound, not amazing quality but useable and loads of feature for the price range

behringer_pro_mixer_djx700_s8045.jpg

A couple of months ago I got a Behringer DJX700 for £80 off ebay (about £130 new), it's a blatent copy of the Pioneer DJM800 but for 10% of the price

It's got BPM counters, but as said above they're shit, as it takes the fun out of mixing and they only go up to 160bpm so no good for dnb

5 Channels, FXs, Surround sound, not amazing quality but useable and loads of feature for the price range

Mixed on one of these before.. nice mixer, but will probably break on you.. Even though the one i mixed on had apparently been running a good year at least

avoid the djx700 like the plague. everything about it is shit and i'm starting to wonder how they can even charge that much money for it.

go for numark or something like that in the price range. you'll better quality output and response.

avoid the djx700 like the plague. everything about it is shit and i'm starting to wonder how they can even charge that much money for it.

go for numark or something like that in the price range. you'll better quality output and response.

Listen to the man!!!!

Never buy Behringer mixers. They are ridiculously shit build and sound quality.

ive known many numarks to die aswell! Including my own >_<

Listen to the man!!!!

Never buy Behringer mixers. They are ridiculously shit build and sound quality.

Yeah i heard this before I bought it, and coming back to Muzza's point, it was to replace a broken numark mixer.

But I wanted 4 channels and only had £100 so it was my only option really, and to be fair, apart from the flimsy faders and far from crystal clear sound, it's not been bad so far for the price I paid

Back
Top Bottom