mixer

alrite people, my mixers cross fader is now buggered as it is only a cheap numark one, does anyone have any suggestions of what mixer i should get, i want one which will be robust and with good eq's, with a price range of a few hundred pounds:shrug:

Exactly how many 100s of pounds, mate? Two channel or three or four? Normal mixing or scratching or normal with a little scratching?

Oh and you do know you can replace your cross fader? A new one is not going to be as expensive as a new mixer.

Exactly how many 100s of pounds, mate? Two channel or three or four? Normal mixing or scratching or normal with a little scratching?

Oh and you do know you can replace your cross fader? A new one is not going to be as expensive as a new mixer.

looks like he wants to upgrade maybe

i think i would wanna upgrade, i have not got into scratching yet so its for straight up mixin at the moment, i would like three channels and i would spend up to 4 hundred chips on it. ive heard that the allen and heath xone series are good

The Xones are good, but the only one you'll get for 400 is the 32 (brand new). Personally I'd go for an Ecler Nuo3 in that price range :)

i think i would wanna upgrade, i have not got into scratching yet so its for straight up mixin at the moment, i would like three channels and i would spend up to 4 hundred chips on it. ive heard that the allen and heath xone series are good

A new Allen&Heath mixer is out of your price range but you can get an used one.

Ecler Nuo3 = good.

u can buy new mixers from ebay for much cheaper then in stores i just bought a new denon mixer for 650$ instead of 1000$

I'm using a Stanton SA3. Not the most expensive mixer or the most hi-tech but at less than £150 it's a sturdy little bastard and the x-fader takes a pounding.

Back
Top Bottom