mixer + two discmans?? :)

skeez

Nuke 'em all !
VIP Junglist
What do you think about mixer and two discmans (mp3)?
I learn play on it :)
What do you think about this ?

Cheers :D

Sk1zZi said:

No pitch control. How will you get the tunes in time?

Indeed... it's near impossible, only way you can do it is if you skank the mixes.

I notice you mentioned MP3, safe to assume you're stealing music. Great to see you supporting the industry and the artists.

:nono:
??? said:
I notice you mentioned MP3, safe to assume you're stealing music. Great to see you supporting the industry and the artists.

NO!
I dont steal the MUSIC!
i dont play on partys...
I learn, i have dubplates and copy of this dubplates on CD! becouse i don't have turntables :(

Remember!
Code:
 I DON'T STEAL THE MUSIC ! ! !

... :nono:

Last edited:
I've noticed that many songs from certain producers have the same bpm and breaks so you can double drop them without pitch control.

But then again, you can a;sp play dnb by mixing the intros into the outros or drops... Won't be too good musically and you're not learning to beatmatch, scratch or mix inventively. Certainly not gig mixing.

Kup sobie odtwarzacze (CD lub gramo) z pitch, nie nauczysz sie niczego inaczej - jezeli cie stac na duby, to stac na sprzet.

:2thumbs: I much rather get up on the decks with vinyl...i wouldnt mind having a cd turntable just to play tunes that i made that arent pressed.....

bottom line. :mad: ..buy records!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/B

Rival said:
:2thumbs: I much rather get up on the decks with vinyl...i wouldnt mind having a cd turntable just to play tunes that i made that arent pressed.....

bottom line. :mad: ..buy records!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/B

Read up :F

Doesn't matter if it's CD, wax or finalscratch/serato as long as nothing has been illegally downloaded.

You have to have some form of pitch control to mix because even if the BPMs of two songs are exactly the same you would still need to make slight speed adjustments to the tracks being played if you want them to play simultaneously for more than 5 seconds. Rumour has it that Numark is making a dock with a mixer that will let you hook two iPods up to it. A neat idea, but personally I think this takes a bit of the human side out of dj-ing as people enjoy watching the dj's work the vinyl or even push the giant wheel of the pioneer cd deck. You can probably get away with MP3 players at the Top 40 bars though :D

musikmessewow8.jpg

Dustek said:
I've noticed that many songs from certain producers have the same bpm and breaks so you can double drop them without pitch control.

most ram records vinyl are the same standard bpm so you can set both turntables to 100% with two different ram tunes and there matched!

would work for discmans, which by the way is an awful idea. get some decks even if their belt driven soundlab

frikin hell!
thats propa communistic set up!!
tho, its pretty innovative how he's got a jog dial for the tape.

but still, it would be a nightmare trying to find that tune in the middle of the tape..
also the quality would be pap..

:builder:

Sk1zZi said:

THAT is fucking GHETTO! Maximum props

(Who else was thinking first off that he maybe just downloads two Andy C mixes and hits play at the end of the first one though) ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom