Mixer Troubles

sam the dnb man

Variation
VIP Junglist
Lets start..ive only got this crappy mixer because my old one was burnt when my house burnt down.
I have a Numark DM950 mixer which is pretty wank but it stopped workin a few months ago and i cant be bothered and dont have the cash to buy a new mixer.....so this mixer was workin fine but then one day it just stopped turning on..i dunno whats up with it..i dont think its the fuse but im not sure.i did leave it on all the time though so that may have caused the problem.
Can anyone help me with this problem? i wanna start mixin abit again

Lets start..ive only got this crappy mixer because my old one was burnt when my house burnt down.
I have a Numark DM950 mixer which is pretty wank but it stopped workin a few months ago and i cant be bothered and dont have the cash to buy a new mixer.....so this mixer was workin fine but then one day it just stopped turning on..i dunno whats up with it..i dont think its the fuse but im not sure.i did leave it on all the time though so that may have caused the problem.
Can anyone help me with this problem? i wanna start mixin abit again

Dude!!

i doubt the fuse would of blown if it was jus left on. but leavin it on all the time wont do it ne good. if it ent the fuse, crack it open and hav a look if theres nefin obviously wrong (broken wires etc).

Failing that ..... www.ebay.co.uk :D:D:D

I know this is slightly off topic, but i though someone could clarify this.

My mixer, CDJ and both turntables are on the same 4 plug adapter, I leave the switch on each of them on, so when i flick the plug switch they all turn on.

I've been told that this is to much power going through at one time and could blow either the adapter or one of the items

I didn't really pay attention in science at school so should I worry about this?

no it should be fine! as long as wen u turn it on the platters dont start turning, the current drawn should be pretty low so ther should b no probs.

nah fuck that old mixer.
ive got a vestax pmc 17a now its much better and would recommend it to anyone wanting a 3 channel mixer with a budget.
only problem with it is that when changing the eq it does not change in the headphones unless you have the track playing through the master and have the PFL on the master on.

Back
Top Bottom