Mixer Question

Stem-Cell

Looking to get a new mixer , trying to choose between pioneer djm700 and the Allen and Heath Xone:62. Swaying towards the Pioneer at the moment. Any one got any recomendations?

There both good just be aware that the channel faders on the Allen & Heath 62 only have about 3 lights to indicate there volume. This is a little shit.
My advice is to get the Pioneers or the Xone 92.

Thanks for the help , my mate has a Xone:62 that I use quite alot and I really like it but all the knobs/faders just feel a bit cheap and plasticy for such an expensive mixer. The channel faders/Crossfader have all broke at one time or another as well. Probably go for the pioneer still but might have to have at look at this Mackie. Iv never used one before , what are they like?

Last edited:
Thanks for the help , my mate has a Xone:62 that I use quite alot and I really like it but all the knobs/faders just feel a bit cheap and plasticy for such an expensive mixer. The channel faders/Crossfader have all broke at one time or another as well. Probably go for the pioneer still but might have to have at look at this Mackie. Iv never used one before , what are they like?

BMR222935.jpg

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:

4 channels
10 inputs (including 2 mic)
Dual 14x8 firewire connectivity
Firewire audio input (play audio directly from computer on any channel)
Firewire audio output (record / playback to computer)
3-band channel eq with kill & blue backlit knobs
3 band mic eq
Gain controls
Master pan controls
Infinium optical crossfader with full curve control & tension adjust
Split/master cue headphone monitoring
Xlr master output
Rca master output
6.3mm (1/4") jack booth output
6.3mm (1/4") jack zone output
Auxillary sends on each channel
Master auxillary send/return level control
2 "vintage" analogue filter fx with resonance (hi-pass, band pass, low pass switchable
Traktor scratch certified for live scratching of digital music files on mac or pc (requires software upgrade)
Includes tracktion 3 project music production software
Silver / blue finish
Mackie's hallmark "built-like-a-tank" construction
Dpro compatible software:
Tracktion 3
Sonar
Cubase
Nuendo
Logic
Digital performer
Tracktor scratch upgrade
Traktor dj studio 3