Mixer question

chewdiggy

Alreet lads, looking to get a mixer around the £300 mark. Have my eye on either:

Behringer DJX900 USB pro yaddayadda
Denon DNX 1500.

Anyone used either of these? Should I just bite the bullet and cop a DJM5/600 second hand for the same amount of dough?

Cheers in advance.

i would prob go for the djm5 man....that behringer wont last long. Either that or hang on a lil longer and fork out for one of the bigger pieces of kit like a A+H 62 or summit

I agree 100% with hazdaman100. You get what you pay for with DJ mixers, so if it means waiting a bit longer to be able to afford that proper mixer, I say hold off. When I first started out I tried to keep costs low by buying low end mixers...after three failed mixers that lasted less than combined total of 1.5 years, I wised up and went for a higher end Pioneer that has stood the test of time.

Cheers!

Yeah man I'd get the pioneer, at least if and when things go wrong parts are easy to get or replace.

And hazdaman100 cool sig.

Yeh definately look for a second hand Pioneer or Allan and Heath, as said the parts are cheap and they'l last, but if buying a pioneer, its definitely worth spending extra time hunting/money and get at least a DJM 700, anything below that has the effects and stuff, but lacks in sound quality, especially at high levels. DONT GET THE BEHRINGER!

Yeah the Pioneer's I was bidding on went for a bit more than I'd hope, so copped the Denon. Heard some positive reviews, will let you know how I get on. PEAS.

second hand ecler, xone or urei ftw.

I bagged myself an ecler nuo 3.0 for £300 of fleabay a while back. Saw a NUO 4 inc flight case for £250 after that :(

Its the first mixer ive ever bought, and will probably be the last.

Back
Top Bottom