Mixer cue button issue

emy

VIP Junglist
A while ago I posted about mixers, I chose to go for the Numark X9, now on one of the cues when it is not pressed the sound is still in the headphones when it should be silent

Have I broken the cue already!

Oops

yeah i have this on my xone 42 when i'm supposed to have nothing coming through hedphones i have the 4th channel.. but it doesnt bother me as im never trying to listen to nothing!

hmm, just found something out. its all the channels not just 4, and it will only play if the channel fader is up and it will be silent if i turn the filter resonance to wet :S strange!

yeah i have this on my xone 42 when i'm supposed to have nothing coming through hedphones i have the 4th channel.. but it doesnt bother me as im never trying to listen to nothing!

If you dont have any channels selcted with the cue buttons on a xone 42 it automatically gives you the master signal through your headphones. Lots of scratch mixers allow you todo this to practice etc as you still can use the xfader in the headphones.
If you have the filter on Low pass and turn fully wet it will almost kill the sound completely whether your listening through the speakers or headphones....it a aint a fault with your mixer mate, dont worry!

If you dont have any channels selcted with the cue buttons on a xone 42 it automatically gives you the master signal through your headphones. Lots of scratch mixers allow you todo this to practice etc as you still can use the xfader in the headphones.
If you have the filter on Low pass and turn fully wet it will almost kill the sound completely whether your listening through the speakers or headphones....it a aint a fault with your mixer mate, dont worry!

didnt think it was, nice one for clarifying it though mate!

It's working again! I think if the effect is on it affects it or I just had some switch on by mistake

Back
Top Bottom