Mixer advice

looks nice, but my advice would be not to spend a whole lot on your first mixer. check the used market for something you can beat the piss out of.

lol its not my first mixer, its like my 3rd - 4th, im just board of my one i got at the moment so fancied a changed

do you reallllllllllllllllllllly need 5 channels dusty c?

i'd go for something of the same price but of better build quality, i.e pioneer / numark or something....

My bro's got that gold Vestax mixer, he paid 300 for it a few years back and they still cost 300 now!

But it is a good mixer, and it's built really well, it's lasted him like 5+ years and he still uses it!

do you reallllllllllllllllllllly need 5 channels dusty c?

i'd go for something of the same price but of better build quality, i.e pioneer / numark or something....
nah i only need 3 channels really, i have 4 now but i just like the look of this mixer really, i would be much more up for getting a djm 800 or summit or a 600 but i just dont have the money for em, i can get that gemini mixer for alot less than £300 aswell i just linked u to htfr coz its easier

the man speaks sense ;)
sound quality on the geminis are pretty good but the crossfaders dont last long. defo go for a 2nd hand djm600

that does look pretty tasty. numark mixers are normally decent build quality too, and the effects are good.

£250

tbh your better off buying the DXM09 which is £210 and has all the exact same features in exact same layout.. And its a sick mixer, take my word.. i own it lol..

The extra £40 quid is basically to have it black and a more square shape..

I'm all good with my DXM06 atm, I was just wondering how much they'd charge for the X09. You gotta admit it does look classy compared to the DXM range, that blue and sliver colour mix looks tacky.

Safe, I am also looking for a new mixer for xmas.
I want at least 3 channels and will probs go for one with 4 so i dnt have to upgrade again anytime soon or even at all, until the technology maybe makes a massive leap forward in the next few years.

But i'm looking for one specifically with an FX send n return so i can use my kaoss pad effectively in my mixes. I also want a mixer that means i'm comfortable with most club mixers from using it. Ive looked at the pioneer ones but they all have built in effects and non of em say they have fx send and return, I wudnt mind one with built in effeects but i feel my kaoss pad wuda been a waste of money otherwise.

http://www.htfr.com/more-info/MR195987 this looks good but is the build quality etc there??? any ideas?

Back
Top Bottom