Mixer Advice?

danhowe25

Alias
So I've finally pulled my finger out, got a job (albeit temping) and am now looking to upgrade my mixer. I've been looking at a couple of different models but I've basically narrowed it down to Numark DXM 09, Vestax VMC 004 XL or the Vestax VMX 185 XL.

I'm looking for a 3 channel mixer, preferably with kill switches and low and high pass filters. Any recommendations / comments on the mixers I have named. Any help is much appreciated.

i'd say ECLER NUO 3.0 (y)

nuo3.0_all.jpg

-3 channels, 8 inputs (3 PHONO, 3 H-LINE, 2 L-LINE, 1 MIC)
-2 independent outs (OUT 1, OUT 2, REC)
-Balanced XLR output (OUT 1)
-VCA Crossfader (ECLER PRO Fader, 4,000,000 operations)
-3 band EQ (LO-MID-HI)
-Adjustable curve x-fader (upgradeable to ETERNAL fader)
-Adjustable curve upfaders
-Reversable x-fader and upfaders
-PFL monitoring system
-VU meter monitoring
-Effects loop with PRE/POST fader functions
-Internal oversized switching power supply ±18V

The ETERNAL SUPER FADER is a fucking gem with a 5-year warranty, so it's a perfect mixer if you like stuff like scratching also.
Also pre and post effects send/return and kill switches for bass frequencies blad, not forgetting the whole 3-year warranty if things get shitted.

Last edited:
i do really like the look of that ecler, been reading up on the specs of it, looks like a very well designed mixer with a simple layout. i will definately have to test drive one.

i was looking at the vestax PCV 275 as it had 3 channels and the kills i wanted but something i couldnt put my finger on put me off about it and it slipped my mind. if your recomending it though i might start looking at it again, i remember it having all the features that i wanted.

i tried out the numark and it feels too plastic, nothing like what i wanted. i think its now between the ecler, the vestax PCV 275 and the VMC 004 XL.

cheers for the replies!

Back
Top Bottom