DnB Mixdown of my new track. BIOMETRIC SOUND

Rajstah Vibe

soundcloud.com/rajstah
VIP Junglist
Hi there,
I need to have some feedback from some fresh ears....
I've been working all day on this mixdown trying to get the punch and cleanng here n there... this is the result.
Please give me some constructive feedback on how it sounds to your studio monitors.

P.S. I don't want to sound picky, but don't post if you r listening on iPod ear-buds, laptop's speakers or poor s.system... :fag:

mixdown sounds overall good with the drums out in front a little bit...interesting tune btw

P.S. I don't want to sound picky, but don't post if you r listening on iPod ear-buds, laptop's speakers or poor s.system... :fag:

Quite possibly the worst thing you could have said. Try "please let me know what your setup is when you reply" because listening to your tune on multitudes of different systems is CRITICAL.

U are absolutely right regarding the listening in different systems.
So, please, if u listening in other than studio monitors, pls let me know... :)

I'll probably rework the snare to make it sounds a bit more natural...
Thanks a lot for your feedback!

I listened on both my KRK Rokit 6's, and my DJ monitor headphones........I gotta say, sounds pretty fucking hench on both! Loving the deep growling basses

... That make me feeling better.. Thanks...
It means a lot your feedback guys!
You know this things...
We are never so sure about the mixdown/master, always need more...

Last edited:
Now... I need some more input and feedback...
What this track miss on the target to be a commercial release?!
Please, help me on find out.
Is anyone out there using Ableton live for mastering a commercial release? Or will u advice to use Logic or pro tools for mixdown and mastering?

Thank you Caldeth, it really count a lot.

But apparently it is not good enough for release with important labels...

Do you guys know any label that could be interested on this style of drum'n bass?

Back
Top Bottom