MIX - Skwiffer - July 2012

skwiffer

VIP Junglist
Hello there,

I haven't been on here in a while, but for anyone who may be interested here's my latest mix :) I tried to get a variety of tracks in there and there's some new bits as well. If anyone can help me ID the unknown ones at the beginning that'd be great (it's both sides of one bit of vinyl, so only need an ID on one of them, really). Anyway, cheers to anyone who listens and I hope you like it. Feedback is always great, good or bad.

Cheers

TL:

June Miller - Half Top Feelings - Horizons
June Miller - Give Up The Ghost - Horizons
Blocks - Undercurrents - Horizons
Beastie Respond - Syncopy - Teal
Skeptical - Dream Police - Ingredients
Kasra & Enei - So Real - Critical
Deep Blue - The Helicopter Tune - Moving Shadow
Kasra & Jubei - The Rift - Critical
dRamatic & dbAudio - So Strong - Mars Recordings
Break & Die - Grand Funk Hustle - Digital Soundboy
Arp XP & Maurs - Keep Your Head High - IM:Ltd
Enei - Obsession (Foreign Concept Remix) - Critical
Emperor - Network - Symmetry
Enei - No Fear feat. Riya (Spectrasoul Remix) - Critical
Mute & Mako - Cali Sleaze - Utopia
Break & Die - Deep Search - Digital Soundboy
Fracture - Get Busy feat. Dawn by Night - Exit
Dub Phizix - Never Been - Critical
Foreign Concept & Xtrah - Harsh Reality - Critical
Submotion Orchestra - All Your's (S.P.Y. Remix) - Hospital
>>>Icicle - Hang On - Shogun

57 mins - 130mb - 320kbs

Stream / download - http://soundcloud.com/olly-skwiffer/skwiffer-july-2012
Download - http://dnbshare.com/download/July_2012.mp3.html

Last edited:
This looks rather tasty!
First track is June Miller - Half Top Feelings by the way man, and the other unknown is Blocks - Undercurrents

Aha. Thank you Sicx. I've had that bit of vinyl for quite a while now and have had no idea what it is! It must have got jumbled up as soon as I got it. The track list doesn't look very imaginative at the beginning now, though! Hope you like the mix, though It'd be good to know your thoughts on it :D

enjoyed this mate, especially the first third that i had high expectations for which was bladdy quality. rolled really nicely throughout and was nice to hear hang on again haven't heard that in a while... generally really tight, maybe a bit too heavy on Critical content but thats just preference. big ups following you on soundcloud :) will check out your may mix when i get a chance, tracklist looks very nice

Thanks for the feedback mate. It's much appreciated. Yeah it did get a bit Critical-heavy, didn't it? Ha. They were pretty near the front of the pile, I guess... Cheers for the follow on soundcloud. Just checking your most recent mix. Brilliant tunes in it! Nice one :)

Back
Top Bottom