***MIX SET REQUEST***

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
Right... i need a mix for the mrs....

im not really down with all the girly dnb stuff.... ie... "tear you down"... "love"... etc etc.... and literally dont have any tunes of that sort in my box....

Can someone bang a little mix together for the mrs to listen to in the car...

these are the tracks she would like.....

tear you down, shake your body, love, LK, and pretty much anything with ghey singing in it..... hahaha...

big respwect in advance....

Il do one, dont have tear you down though.

LK, In Love, Jonny L Oh Yeah, got that sort of stuff. Maybe you can just bang in tear you down in mp3 format at the end of the mix?

Lol I actually did this for mrs perspective the other night 'cos she was banging on about how she is missing me and whatnot (we are temporarily 200 miles apart atm :(), but its a bit clangy and has jump up at the end.

rock you could turn this into a mix competition and mrs rock can judge :D

put 'its love' by c&s in there, and some logistics. my mum and gf like thats sorta dnb. of course feelings too mek that bitch sing'along ho!

I think this should be made a Sticky, entitled:

"Mixes for the Missus"

Then everyone can post their chill out vibes and we can all have some mellow shit to pass around.. ?

I think this should be made a Sticky, entitled:

"Mixes for the Missus"

Then everyone can post their chill out vibes and we can all have some mellow shit to pass around.. ?

hahaha.. done... new thread up...

If your up for doing a mix post it up..... im sure my mrs wont mind having a few of them.... i could let you guys know which one she prefers... hahaha..

haha good idea, my missus would appreciate something like this but all i have is raw jump up lol

yeh same here pretty much.... a mixture of Black Sun Empire, Apex, Tech Itch, Cabbie, Tantrum Desire, Zodiac, etc..... nothing even remotly close to the like of LK... hahahaha.. oh actually.... Caporeira remix by Clips.... but that the closest it gets!! hahaha... and that sounds nothing like the original!

Sound, glad you liked the idea :)

I've got a lot on atm with a competition looming but i'll do one soon

Got a few bits, been meaning to do some new mixes in different styles too.

Might put one up :)

Sound, glad you liked the idea :)

I've got a lot on atm with a competition looming but i'll do one soon

yeh too many comps at the moment.... im already runnin one competition.... with like 27 DJs doing 30min mixs... so doing a next one will be bitting off far more than i can chew! hahaha...

Fuckin hell thats a lot of hours to put in man, definately given yourself a challenge ey! But i'm sure you'll learn a lot from it, hope all goes well!

yeh same here pretty much.... a mixture of Black Sun Empire, Apex, Tech Itch, Cabbie, Tantrum Desire, Zodiac, etc..... nothing even remotly close to the like of LK... hahahaha.. oh actually.... Caporeira remix by Clips.... but that the closest it gets!! hahaha... and that sounds nothing like the original!

Lol my missus likes bounty hunter by pleasure! haha!

Back
Top Bottom