Mix Competition 2008..??..??

mr d&b

Champion Sound
VIP Junglist
Why not to begin this year with a mix competition???

I had launched the idea the last time, thus I allows me to relaunch the idea!!

Righty ho then, if everyone records the mixes to be submitted at the end of january, but do not post them, and we'll do the mix 1, mix 2, mix 3 etc idea, then theres no favouritism. judging starts february. hows that sound? :dual:

There is an easy way to get rid of the bias, strip the names from the mixes.

1) Dj sends mix to dnbforum crew.

2) After deadline, Dnbforum crew removes name, adds tag randomly, i.e. Dj 1, Dj 2

3) Dnbforum puts up all the mixes at the same time or in groups, in random order.

Problem sorted. This procedure also gets rid of problems with submitting mixes, as they all get out to listeners at the same time. It will also be fun to guess what dj submitted what.

Democracy and less bias.

I don't like the mod judging idea. If anything, the winners of the previous competition should be the 'pro' judges at the next if we go for choice by committee.

and do it something like this :thumbsup:

if someone wants to send me there link go ahead.
I will asign a number and post it in a Sticky.

get them to me by the end of january and we will vote by mid febuary.

Since i dont really wana be inondated with noobs links we are gonna have to roll with a 150 post maximum to enta...

all mixes submited via PM to me no later than January 31st.

15 slots Available.

ready, set, go

Since i dont really wana be inondated with noobs links we are gonna have to roll with a 150 post maximum to enta...

ooh! thats a bit rough. it took me ages to get to 150... make it 50 posts fes head.

hopefully we can get this comp judged and won before coshh turns up again and walks it. shhh, no one tell him.

ok 100 post count to enta. get me your link via PM by no later than Jan 31st. I will post them in a seperate thread by number(not name). We eill let the public judge. mrd&b expressed alot of interest he can be a judge:shrug:

ok 100 post count to enta. get me your link via PM by no later than Jan 31st. I will post them in a seperate thread by number(not name). We eill let the public judge. mrd&b expressed alot of interest he can be a judge:shrug:

do the competitioners release tracklists as well?

Back
Top Bottom