Mix battles?

Discussion in 'Drum & Bass' started by DJHaze, Jul 1, 2008.

1. DJHaze

DJHaze I've been naughty, I'm banned

ez people.

Having been browsing forums for too long now its come to my attention that this forum doesnt ahve anything along the lines of battling or vs in mixes.
    I do alot of photoshop work and theres alwayssss stuff like that going on on related forums.

Some may like the idea and some may not, its a bit of freindly banter and people will maybe thrive on the idea of competing? i know it can be good fun and alot of unknows can ahev their say i spose.

There may be something on here like this that i have not noticed, if this is the case then fair enough link me up but i dnt think there is.

What are your opinions?

discuss..

ez.

2. ScottyEightSix

ScottyEightSix HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN

Theres a mix compition every now an again.. but i think its time for another. An cosh will have a bit of competition with noize being on the scene

3. Controller

Controller (╯'□')╯︵ ┻━┻

Was thinking about this earlier!
    Would be good to have some battles, with votes for wins etc

Need to enter a competition really. Any news on the next one?

4. DJ Uken

DJ Uken Member

last one was about a month ago - Mattix was asking the same the other day, maybe set up a thread and see if anyones interested! you'd probably need to coordinate though!..U

5. safety

safety double safety

i think the problem with the comps is no one votes because they don't download all the mixes. a better structure would be with judges who listen to all mixes and then they vote accordingly, but anyway there probably are ways you could spice a competition up even more and make the playing field more equal and interesting to a voting public

6. DJHaze

DJHaze I've been naughty, I'm banned

i was thinking the same when i amde the thread,

If enough people would be regularly interested then im sure something wud be able to get set up.

ez