MIX 4

fuuz3r

junglist
VIP Junglist
my dear forum crew! it's been already since i posted a mix. last time i got little, but very positive feedback. genuinely put a smile on my face, because even if one person likes my mix, i've succeeded and i know that i'm going the right direction. but okay, enough of this and to the business!

this is definitely more pacey than my previous mixes, but they were longer too. it's also my shortest mix - only hour and 12 minutes, so i decided to get the mix rolling right in the beginning. tracklist gives a pretty good idea of the mix and i tried to keep this interesting for the listener so i tried to vary my mixing and perhaps not to be very obvious. wether i succeeded or failed is up to you to tell me. soooo, all comments are welcome. i take criticism very well, so you can say whatever comes from your heart :)

thanx again! hope you enjoy!

tXUb1.png

1. Lynx - Counterpoint [FOKUZ]
  2. Octane & DLR, Break — Murmur [DISPATCH]
    [*]DRS — Count To Ten (feat Enei) [SOUL:R]
    [*]Emperor — Monolith [MODULATIONS]
    [*]Octane & DLR, Survival — Transition VIP [DISPATCH]
    [*]Xtrah — Contortion [SUBTITLES]
    [*]Break — The Drone [SYMMETRY]
    [*]Bad Company — The Nine [BC]
    [*]Optiv & BTK — No Way Out [VIRUS]
    [*]Ed Rush & Nico — Proton [NO U-TURN]
    [*]Enei & Eastcolors — Labyrinth [CRITICAL]
    [*]Mefjus — Far Too Close [NEODIGITAL]
    [*]Blame — Closer [720 DEGREES]
    [*]Chris Su & Falkon — Disoriented [SUBTITLES]
    [*]Alix Perez & Icicle — CautioN [SUBTITLES]
    [*]Maztek — Odyssey [RENEGADE HARDWARE]
    [*]Enei & Eastcolors — 2012 [CRITICAL]
    [*]Survival — Going Over [DISPATCH]
    [*]Phace — Simplicity [NEOSIGNAL]
    [*]Data & Cell — Antenna [HORIZONS]
    [*]Rockwell — Tribes [CRITICAL]
    [*]Dub Phizix & Skeptical — Marka (feat Strategy) [EXIT]
    [*]Amoss — Rollpipe [DISPATCH]
    [*]Noisia & The Upbeats — Dustup [VISION]
    [*]Misanthrop — Latitude [NEOSIGNAL]
    [*]Rido — Exoplanet [OBSESSIONS]
    [*]Noisia — Tryhard [VISION]
    [*]D Kay — Martians Part 2 [BRIGAND]
    [*]Future Cut — Obsession (Ulterior Motive Remix) [METALHEADZ]
    [*]dBridge & Vegas — True Romance [METALHEADZ]
    [*]Dom & Roland — Deckers Theme [DOM & ROLAND PRODUCTIONS]
    [*]Bad Company — Planet Dust [BC]
    [*]The Prototypes — Subterrestrial [SHOGUN AUDIO]
    [*]Optiv & BTK — Whatever (Mefjus Remix) [DUTTY AUDIO]
    [*]Adam F — Metropolis [METALHEADZ]

/////////////////

SOUNDCLOUD PREVIEW:

MIXCLOUD:
http://www.mixcloud.com/kristjanv001/mix-4/

DOWNLOAD:
http://dnbshare.com/download/KRISTJAN_V_-_MIX_4_pt._1_2012.mp3.html

/////////////////

the dnbshare link is the full mix. will listen to this tomorrow looks tastey

yes yes the full mix is in the mixcloud link or if you prefer, you can downlaod it. the soundcloud one is 10 minutes so this way my space doesn't run out instantly with one mix - and yet, there's a small preview.

Last edited:
oh, that's my bad then, thought it was just a preview sorta judging from soundcloud. gonna cope the full thing and feedback once i had a few listens. tracklist looks pretty nice

some people have downloaded, but only one gave feedback. so guys if you don't like it, you need to tell me :)

have a basic sketchup of the next one. this time vinyl only and not so hardcore

I believe this is the first mix of yours I've heard and I must say it's been wicked! Nice flow, quick and spot on mixing, can't fault the selection either. Really tasty stuff. Favourite parts of the mix were:

Counterpoint > Murmur > Count To Ten > Monolith - just insane, riddim after riddim, what a way to start a mix!

The Nine > No Way Out > Proton > Labyrinth > Far Too Close - mixing Labyrinth into Proton was smooth as...probably the best mix with Labyrinth I've heard and when Far Too Close came in I had to get a clean pair of pants

Marka > Rollpipe > Dustup > Latitude - you've absolutely nailed the use of Rollpipe in the mix, so much energy in this tune and in this section consequently, I'd love to hear Dustup sitting under Latitude after the drop, but that's just me, wicked mix anyways

Really keen to hear what you'll come up with next, this mix is fucking awesome, people, get on it!

whoa! thanx a lot mate! would buy you a beer for sure ;)

like the rollpipe one too. though about using shapeshifter, but then though i've already used it in my previous mix. after trying rollpipe with marka, i didn't have any second thoughts at all (all tunes on this ep are wicked, gonna use new jack swing in my next mix to drop with one of enei's tune from his new album - banging!! :) ). about the dustup - i took it out early cause i wanted to mix latitude with exoplanet right from latitude's first drop. didn't even try dustup and latitude together tbh - could be banging tho.

almost 500 views here and 16 downloads on dnbshare. 550 and 20 would be awesome by the end of this week :)

sooo...any more takers?

Back
Top Bottom