Mitchell & fookin Web ads on Myspace...

D BREAKNECK

7 years on top
VIP Junglist
I like Mitchell & Web, I love Peep Show, I really liked lotsa the Mitchell & Web show...

I frickin hate the ads all over Myspace that you can't help but rollover and start the tedious dialogue...

Why? They're usually funny, and must earn a packet from all the other work they do...

Why do this shite?

£100,000 each possibly

But beware of over-exposure, or in a few weeks time people won't go 'Oh Mitchell & Web, the funny ones off Peep Show', they'll go 'Oh Mitchell & Web, those 2 tedious cunts off the fookin annoying PC / Mac adverts'

:soap_box:

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
yea Ive never heard of that show? but im in the states, they must have seperate ads running for yall.

Still way to anoying:mad:
here they have random slutty looking chick ads for match.com:mr_cool:

D BREAKNECK

7 years on top
VIP Junglist
Cheers, I've put adblocker on, need to work out how to configure it properly, but it seems to work.

The things with those ads that annoys is : I really like Mitch & Web, I really like MACs, the brand and the products.

but I hate over-corporate blanket advertsing...

:nono:

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Cheers, I've put adblocker on, need to work out how to configure it properly, but it seems to work.

The things with those ads that annoys is : I really like Mitch & Web, I really like MACs, the brand and the products.

but I hate over-corporate blanket advertsing...

:nono:
I've pretty much left Adblock Plus on default and it blocks all adverts on Myspace (y) :)

Quality!