..!! Mitch Wagwaan B2B D-MIJ !!..

To be honest it was one friday night twas New years eve round a mates i dont remember... the ones that come to mind tho are:

Sly - Skepta ina corner (remix)
Blame - Rush
Twisted Individual - The old Texas garage VIP
Russian Dnb - Pavlenchko

Probs GOt theese dj's on:

Baron
Alter Ego
Ego Trippin
Lyptikal
Heist
Blame
Nightwalker
Logistics
Cyantific
Pavlenchko (RUSSIA)
Isaac Maya
TC
Hype
Hazard
andy c

To be honest it was one friday night twas New years eve round a mates i dont remember... the ones that come to mind tho are:

Sly - Skepta ina corner (remix)
Blame - Rush
Twisted Individual - The old Texas garage VIP
Russian Dnb - Pavlenchko

Probs GOt theese dj's on:

Baron
Alter Ego
Ego Trippin
Lyptikal
Heist
Blame
Nightwalker
Logistics
Cyantific
Pavlenchko (RUSSIA)
Isaac Maya
TC
Hype
Hazard
andy c

Where'd You get this????

And Don't you mean Tc - The Old Texaco Garage vip

Last edited:
Hence i said old tunes....

Dubs only from - Isaac Maya - Pavlenchecko - Myself - Sevron & Ego Trippin. psshh..

oohh & i retrieve dubs from the cheese & Grain in frome..

um no m8 im from frome the cheese and grain is jus a venue which isnt even associated with drum and bass and they dont sort out any dubs or any type of music its a flee market that ppl buy sencond hand shit from and any night there is a flop.

and also u mix on virtual decks which isnt really mixing

i cant stand tune leakers like u, ppl like u are slowly killin the scene e.g dj pleasure bounty hunter vip is never gettin a press due to little leakin fucks like u :ban::ban::ban:

um no m8 im from frome the cheese and grain is jus a venue which isnt even associated with drum and bass and they dont sort out any dubs or any type of music its a flee market that ppl buy sencond hand shit from and any night there is a flop.

and also u mix on virtual decks which isnt really mixing

i cant stand tune leakers like u, ppl like u are slowly killin the scene e.g dj pleasure bounty hunter vip is never gettin a press due to little leakin fucks like u :ban::ban::ban:

Im also from frome and every word u said is bang on. Lmao dubs from cheese & grain. Also mitch ur only 16 not 28 , so thats anova lie. Id just quit while your ahead. this forum doesn't tolerate leakers:ban::ban::ban:

Cheese & Grain is a venue in Frome that stages rock events and tribute bands and on saturdays its a flee market , it has fuck all to do with drum n bass or sellin records and this kid says he gets dubs from there. He thought he cud get away with it thinkin no one on this forum is from Frome but he thought wrong

used to live in midsomer norton and went to frome college at one point.

just thought id add that

anyway heres some more interesting shizzle for ya. i once worked for the council pickin up recycling shit and knew a dude who used to go to the cheese and grain. so there.

serious though wazza... were you from frome?

Back
Top Bottom