@ Miszt/Revtech/Marlok

ThePapa

Suffragette City..
VIP Junglist
You interested in forming a producers supergroup (e-boy band)? Just looking at this performance it doesnt look too hard? Unlike them you wouldn't even need to make your own instruments...

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry Fletch just thought you might look out of place on a stage...I could be wrong. If I hold auditions I'll let you know.

Lol at 1m23 when he gets one of the techies to show him how to use the machine.

The third guy in has the thunderbird look, is that going to be a requirement? The dancing? Audition by video I say :D

Video sounds good subprime.

Slightly dismayed at the lack of enthusiasm though. What's wrong with you Miszt? Too many groupies already? It's gonna be difficult tearing him away from his soundcloud fans some of them are right whores I don't know how he does it!

haha wtf if i can b the one with a drug problem who likes fighting with paparazzi and taking random blondes home with me, then i'm well up for it

So long as you bring your fangirls with you Miszt you can do what you like. I think this might just work. This is kinda the vibe I'm looking for although obviously with much lower production values...

The group still needs a clean cut front man...someone that can appeal to younger girls and gay guys. I think Revtech could be just the person for the job? ;)

Unfortunately in the long run I hope to replace you all with robots but for now I think this could really work. Maybe Logikz could be the tour manager?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom