misunderstanding- rave Dj's shud be plaing better tunes

mc haka

Jagged EdGe
In a recent thred, I mentioned that rave Dj's shud be playing better tunes. The response was pretty negative and in relation to the original thread i never once said that Mampi, Andy C or Hype drop any liquid stuff. Get ur facts right mate!! But yeh I have been to a few raves and have quite a large record collection myself and believe that "ALL" rave Dj's "COULD" and in my opinion "SHOULD" be playin darkside kronik bouncy for most off there set. I understand that music is an art that touches people in different ways so if ur feelin the mellow stuff than good for u. I jus wanted see if any1 agrees wiv me on the subject of how i'v been feelin when i went to some recent raves. I ain't hating. Peace. :grrrrr: :hagglers:

there are plenty of different styles and types of drum and bass nights all around the world .if u want to hear mc ,dark djs, liquid djs ,intellegent drum and bass ,ther is more than enough options. dnb is the most varied music in the club scene we got nuff styles so pick and choose your nights out to suite your needs

I get what Haka's saying but I gotta disagree. Personally I'm into the liquid stuff, but when I go to a rave, I wanna hear everything. I wanna hear liquid, jump up, dark stuff (whatever its called?), jungle, everything. To me hearing the same style all night long is just boring.

I've been to some crap raves where the style was the same all the way through. Eventually it just killed the vibe. The same tunes were getting played 3 or 4 times in the same night

mc haka said:
In a recent thred, I mentioned that rave Dj's shud be playing better tunes. The response was pretty negative and in relation to the original thread i never once said that Mampi, Andy C or Hype drop any liquid stuff. Get ur facts right mate!! But yeh I have been to a few raves and have quite a large record collection myself and believe that "ALL" rave Dj's "COULD" and in my opinion "SHOULD" be playin darkside kronik bouncy for most off there set. I understand that music is an art that touches people in different ways so if ur feelin the mellow stuff than good for u. I jus wanted see if any1 agrees wiv me on the subject of how i'v been feelin when i went to some recent raves. I ain't hating. Peace. :grrrrr: :hagglers:

these dayz a rave is catergorised.....renegade hardware/barcode is 4 the dark stuff.....slammin is 4 the more party vibe n so on.jus gotta know where to go to be honest mate.

mc haka said:
But yeh I have been to a few raves and have quite a large record collection myself and believe that "ALL" rave Dj's "COULD" and in my opinion "SHOULD" be playin darkside kronik bouncy for most off there set.

Why SHOULD they be playing darkside kronik bouncy?

Because its the best?

Hell, if you want darkside kronik bouncy go the appropriate nights with the appropriate djs... Or become a dj yourself and play bouncy all night long...

And see how the floor empties.

1998 bye bye.

mr_t.jpg

In an exclusive interview with Faux-Newz, T opened up to us and showed us his kinder, gentler side.​

FN - Why are you releasing your own version of Hooked-On-Phonics?

T - Listen here fool, T is tired of seeing little childrens not spelling so good or doing well in school. T feels that they aren't properly motivated and they need a good kick in the ass.

FN - What makes you feel that your program can help them?

T - Well, I never had to study in school ‘cause I had a photographic memory. So I am going to try and instill that version of myself into these childrens with fear, threats, headlocks and a shit load of whoop ass.

FN - Very interesting... Finally, in an interview earlier this week Dr. Phil was quoted as saying that you are an illiterate wash up and no one would give a shit if you would have died from your illness a few years back. Is there anything else you'd like to add to that comment?

T - Ohhhh that Dr Phil makes T so angry! I pity the fool that disrespects Mr. T and doesn't want childrens to unleashify their full potential!

Mr T's ABC-123's is expected to sell like hotcakes this holiday season.

1992 said:
mr_t.jpg

In an exclusive interview with Faux-Newz, T opened up to us and showed us his kinder, gentler side.​

FN - Why are you releasing your own version of Hooked-On-Phonics?

T - Listen here fool, T is tired of seeing little childrens not spelling so good or doing well in school. T feels that they aren't properly motivated and they need a good kick in the ass.

FN - What makes you feel that your program can help them?

T - Well, I never had to study in school ‘cause I had a photographic memory. So I am going to try and instill that version of myself into these childrens with fear, threats, headlocks and a shit load of whoop ass.

FN - Very interesting... Finally, in an interview earlier this week Dr. Phil was quoted as saying that you are an illiterate wash up and no one would give a shit if you would have died from your illness a few years back. Is there anything else you'd like to add to that comment?

T - Ohhhh that Dr Phil makes T so angry! I pity the fool that disrespects Mr. T and doesn't want childrens to unleashify their full potential!

Mr T's ABC-123's is expected to sell like hotcakes this holiday season.

wat a grate idear, eye whant won ov dem! (y) :devil:

Back
Top Bottom