DnB Mistanoize Presents Amendment Live LTD #13 ---- Fallen Gemini In The Mix

Fallen.GeMiNi

3rd rate banger merchant
VIP Junglist
Yo, what up? :) I've been slacking on coming back here in the last few weeks or so, but I'm happy to say I wasn't being lazy in the meantime. I've been mixing drum & bass for 5 years now, so to celebrate this little anniversary, I've tried to record something a bit special again. And here it is, Amendment Live LTD #13. Hope you'll enjoy the mostly rolling vibe on this one :cool:

Stream/DL

Tracklist:
01 Ed Rush & Optical - Watermelon [Virus]
>> Keeno - Nocturne [Med School]
02 Utah Jazz - Survival Of The Fittest [Spearhead]
03 Technicolour & Komatic - Changeling [SGN:LTD]
04 Unknown Error - Yearning VIP [Horizons Music]
>> Dillinja - Thugged Out Bitch [Valve]
05 Fierce & Vicious Circle - Section [Quarantine]
06 Phil Tangent - Restitution [Soul:r]
07 Marcus Intalex - Virgo [Soul:r]
08 LSB - Subdued [Demand]
09 Skeptical - Cold One (Jubei Remix) [Ingredients]
10 Anile - Depths [Soul:r]
11 Xtrah - No Good [Metalheadz Platinum]
12 Fierce & Cause4Concern - Carrier [Quarantine]
13 FD - Ice 690 [Soul:r]
14 SCAR - Spectre [Dispatch]
>> Mortem - Revolta [Demand]
15 Lenzman - Mass Effect [Metalheadz]
16 Loadstar - Need You (Frankee Remix) [RAM]
17 SpectraSoul - Organiser [Critical]
18 Ulterior Motive - Lost Contact [Metalheadz]
19 Break - Isis [Symmetry]
20 Optiv & BTK - Shredder [Virus]
21 Capone - Friday [Hardleaders]
22 Ed Rush & Optical - Kerbcrawler [Virus]
23 dBridge feat. Vegas - True Romance [Metalheadz Platinum]
24 Technicolour - Half A Chance [Technique]
25 Break - Coming 4 U [Warm Communications]
26 Villem & Mcleod - Dutch Oven [CIA DeepKut]
27 Rene LaVice - Perfect World [RAM]
28 Bone feat. Kryptomedic - Structural (Sunchase Remix) [Authentic Music dub]
29 Mindmapper & Silvahfonk - Flash Forward [Demand]
30 Audio & Future Signal - Furyen [Subtitles]
31 Break feat. SP:MC - Between The Lines [Symmetry]
32 Friction Vs. Fourward & Jakes - Battle Scars [Shogun Audio]
33 Sub Focus - Juno [RAM]
34 Shimon - The Shadow Knows [RAM]
35 Phobia - Clean Break [Ingredients]
>> Hybrid Minds - Take It Away (Saxxon Remix) [Spearhead]
36 Bone - Shockwave [Authentic Music dub]
37 Wingz - Unit One [free download]
38 Amoss feat. MC Fokus - Shapeshifter [Dispatch]
39 Icicle feat. Noisia - Driftwood [Shogun Audio]
40 FD - Break & Enter [Metalheadz]
41 Alix Perez & Noisia - Loose Ends [Shogun Audio]
42 Mefjus & M-Force feat. Maksim - Struggle & Pain [Breed12Inches]
43 Amoss - Tripped [Horizons Music]
44 Noel, Exit9 & Stay - Battle [Citrus]
45 Break, Villem, Mako & Fields - Celestine [Symmetry]
>> Frankee - Flintstone [ProgRAM]
46 Unknown Error feat. Janine Small - Rising [RAM]
47 Noisia - Diplodocus [Quarantine]
48 Break - Moving On [Horizons Music]
49 Alix Perez - Menacing Ways [Shogun Audio]
50 Nitri feat. Jinadu - Searching (Break Remix) [Horizons Music]
51 Frankee - Away [RAM]
52 Dose - Helpless [Samurai Music]
53 Break - Is This What You Want VIP [Symmetry]
>> Wilkinson - Tonight [RAM]
54 Cern feat. Hydro - Those Left Behind [Dispatch]
>> Tokyo Prose feat. Riya - Waiting On [Samurai Red Seal]

Wattup Fallen! saw this and immediately put the old headphones on ha ha. Cold One/Depths was well a cold one ha ha......shredding so far mang! You should enter the mix of the month!

all over this mate, still blast out your DNB france & express mixes on a regular basis

Cheers Danny, you're too kind mate! But of course I'm glad to hear that :) This should be right up your street I think!

Wattup Fallen! saw this and immediately put the old headphones on ha ha. Cold One/Depths was well a cold one ha ha......shredding so far mang! You should enter the mix of the month!

Ez beknoxx, big up for checking this out! And thanks for the reminder, I might as well jump on it!

Beautiful mix, full of vibes with a very nice pacing,really enjoyed this!
Big ups FG!

Yo Seb, you're the man, big up for the unstoppable support, much appreciated :)

Haven't listened to any of the Amendment series since about 003 - going to get back on the case with this one though. (y)

Great fucking mix, man. The focus on this mix, I could tell, was not only on keeping the mood flowing but on stringing together melodies, which you did really well. Not alot of people are focused on mixing melodies and layering them, and it sounds really great when it is done. Totally could tell with this mix, and it sounded great on top of already top-notch mixing.

Spectre > Revolta > Mass Effect > Frankee Remix was actually probably my favorite bit! I like how there were some tunes like Shredder thrown in for contrast, and it totally worked. Way to go, FG!

FG man.
This mix is quality down to the very fine details.
I really enjoyed it. Had a great flow with lots of variation. A worthy winner of the mix comp. Hat's off to you sir.

this mix is amazing, had it on my ipod for a while but just getting round to leaving some feedback

Best part of the mix for me had to be Lenzman - Mass Effect > Loadstar - Need You (Frankee Remix) > SpectraSoul - Organiser > Ulterior Motive - Lost Contact > Break - Isis > Optiv & BTK - Shredder > Capone - Friday > Ed Rush & Optical - Kerbcrawler > dBridge feat. Vegas - True Romance , top knotch selection and great mixing there.

Big up mate!

Great fucking mix, man. The focus on this mix, I could tell, was not only on keeping the mood flowing but on stringing together melodies, which you did really well. Not alot of people are focused on mixing melodies and layering them, and it sounds really great when it is done. Totally could tell with this mix, and it sounded great on top of already top-notch mixing.

Spectre > Revolta > Mass Effect > Frankee Remix was actually probably my favorite bit! I like how there were some tunes like Shredder thrown in for contrast, and it totally worked. Way to go, FG!

FG man.
This mix is quality down to the very fine details.
I really enjoyed it. Had a great flow with lots of variation. A worthy winner of the mix comp. Hat's off to you sir.

this mix is amazing, had it on my ipod for a while but just getting round to leaving some feedback

Best part of the mix for me had to be Lenzman - Mass Effect > Loadstar - Need You (Frankee Remix) > SpectraSoul - Organiser > Ulterior Motive - Lost Contact > Break - Isis > Optiv & BTK - Shredder > Capone - Friday > Ed Rush & Optical - Kerbcrawler > dBridge feat. Vegas - True Romance , top knotch selection and great mixing there.

Big up mate!

Cheers lads! I always feel very humbled when I read positive feedback, especially from you lot, who I rate really high as DJs and who gave some crucial advice back then when I was starting to post mixes here. I've tried to put everything I've learned so far into this mix while keeping it "decent" and easy to listen to, in which it seems I've succeeded, so I'm really happy about that :) Big up your socks!

Back
Top Bottom