Mistanoize Presents - Amendment Live LTD #001 - DJ NUERA IN THE MIX!

DJ NUERA

5HEAD
VIP Junglist
YOOOOOOO sup guys, so I did a 2 hour mix for Mistanoize's Amendment Live series. Here it is :)

Amendment Live LTD Is here
The finest D&B/Jungle DJs will stepping up to host LTD series which will run alongside the main Amendment Live recordings

DJ Nuera taking the controls for #001!

1393321_513521855402075_1787258481_n.jpg

"DJ Nuera has been mixing drum and bass since around 2005. After starting off while travelling Australia, he moved back with only turntables in his luggage after having no space for anything else, and never looked back.

2011 saw him finish runner up in the Ram 100 mix competition, and an appearance on D&BTV. Since then he's been lucky enough to play up and down the country and abroad at various club nights, and festivals in including Nass, Run To The Sun, and Boardmasters alongside some of the biggest names in D&B.

Now focusing on production after teaming up with Sudden Def, the tracks are starting to pile up and the future is looking bright"

TRACKLIST

Bluescreens - Strike One
>> Demo & Cease - Ladies Night V.I.P
>> Spinline - Run
Cause 4 Concern - Soul (Mob Tactics Remix)
>> RAM Trilogy - Human Future
Wilkinson - Direction
Fourward - Black Tooth Grin
>> Enei & Emperor - Liberation
Wilkinson - Perforation
>> Andy C & Shimon - Body Rock
Cause 4 Concern - Peep Show Remix
>> Taxman - Too Bad V.I.P
Rockwell - Detroit
>> Chase & Status - Music Club
Break - End Of Time
>> June Miller - Autumn To Ashes
Koncept - Breathe In
>> Subfocus - Druggy
Audio - Bag Of Bones
>> Dillinja - Hard Noize
Phace - Blind Faith
Inta Warriors - Inta (Special Forces Remix)
Mampi Swift - Soldiers
Asylum - Da Base II Dark
Roni Size - Brown Paper Bag
Rene LaVice - Tap Dat (Chords Remix)
>> Noisia & Alix Perez - Underprint
Cause 4 Concern - Hammerhouse (Inside Info Remix)
>> Jonny L - Piper (Grooverider Remix)
TC - Jump
Phace - Shitstorm
Mefjus & Inside Info - Mythos
Emperor - Radar
UnCut - Midnight (M.I.S.T VIP Remix)
>> Wickaman, Hoodlum & Mavrik - One Scratch Bass
Sub Focus - Deep Space
Noisia - Block Control
>> Subfocus - X Ray
Mind Vortex - Gravity
Example - All The Wrong Places (Calyx & Teebee Remix)
DC Breaks - Swag
Audio - Headroom V.I.P
>> Krust - Warhead
Dizzee Rascal - I Don't Need A Reason (Mampi Swift Remix)
>> DJ Fresh - Heavyweight
DJ Fresh & Sigma - Cylon
Sam Binga ft Redskin - Ayo
>> Snoop Dogg - Drop It Like Its Hot (Instrumental)
Mutated Forms - Wastegash (Upbeats Remix)
Subfocus - Original
Capone - Massive
>> Andy C & Shimon - Nightflight
Loadstar - Warrior
Phace - Vitreous
Future Prophecies - Dreadlock
Frankee - Blackheart
>> Ed Rush & Optical - Watermelon
Ed Rush & Optical - Chubrub
>> Calibre ft MC Fats - Drop It Down
Prolix - Here We Go Again
Konichi - Silent E
>> Karma - Salute
Mob Tactics - Grotbag
Konflict - New World Order
Julio Bashmore - Au Seve (TC Remix)
>> Future Cut - 20/20 Remix
Kove - Midnight Thought
>> Andy C & Shimon - Quest V.I.P
Wilkinson - Overdose V.I.P
Xtrah ft Codebreaker - Lost Time
Subfocus - Scarecrow
Jonny L - Back To Your Roots (Friction & KTee Remix)
>> Culture Shock - Vice Chase
Eastcolours ft Noel - Crispy
Break - Steam Train
Wilkinson - Afterglow (Cyantific Remix)
>> Loadstar - Link To The Past
Commix - Be True
>> Chroma - If You Only Knew
Karma - Her Touch
Dimension - Basilica
DC Breaks - Shaman
Hamilton - F**K It Up
Cyantific - Hold Back
>> Sigma - El Presidente V.I.P
Usual Suspects - Killa Bees (Inside Info Remix)
Dillinja - Nasty Wayz
>> BC:UK - True Romance
Maztek - DizzyStep
Ram Trilogy - Gridlock (Break Remix)
Traffic - Structures
Stealth & Altair - You Do Me Wrong​

Last edited:
MAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTHHHEEW!!

What's going on no one gets raped round here any more quite frankly we miss you.

XxX

2njzo80.gif

Just downloaded, will be spinning this on the way to work in a few hours time, really looking forward to it looking at the T/L :bone:

Alreet so gave this a spin today, loved the selection of new and old bits- always been keen on your tracklistings as its a lot more like the tune selection I go for when mixing, highlights for me were:

Wilkinson - Perforation

Not a huge fan of 'Perforation' in all honestly and 'Body rock' is one of those tunes that either fits perfectly or sounds pretty dated, but fully loved the combination of the two- I knew Body rock was in the mix at some point but wasn't expecting it at all (if that makes any sense lol), put a right smile on my face early this morning while I was setting up for work, been a while since I've heard a newer song blend with Body rock so well :D

Sub Focus - Deep Space
Noisia - Block Control
>> Subfocus - X Ray
Mind Vortex - Gravity

Thought this section flowed really nicely, to go from 'Midnight' to 'Block Control' (Btw- is it now an Amendment standard to have 'Block Control' in the mix- y'know, being Noize's signiture tune and all that? :teeth: ) in such a short space of time showed some real good choice in tunes and taking the mix in more than once direction, was also good to hear X-Ray drop too, find that most people tease the second 16 bars of the intro and pull it out again, always liked the bassline on it- just because I was such a Nirvana fan when I was younger lol.

Phace - Vitreous
Frankee - Blackheart

Possibly my favourite segment of the whole mix, another under played classic in 'Dreadlock'- would've liked to of heard the melody a bit more when it was doubled with 'Blackheart', but was really keen on the 'Blackheart' mix with 'Chubrub'- especially the build up to the drop.

Hamilton - F**K It Up
Cyantific - Hold Back

Also gotta say big up for this mix because I've wanted to know the Artist and track ID on 'Hold Back' for ages now, got rinsed at Outlook festival and I've wanted to add it to my collection for ages lol, 'El presidente' dropped really nicely over this one too- one of the stand out doubles of the mix for me.

Honestly really enjoyed it dude, knew that it would probably be the case in all fairness, can't see the mix coming off the iphone for a while at any rate- only just recently stopped listening to your Brixton Ram Records entry. Loving these Amendment mixes so far- all being made to a very high standard, very interested who else Noize has got lined up for some more 2 hour sessions (y)

Gonna give it a listen now.

You might wanna take '/likes' off the link so it takes you to the actual mix when you click it

- - - Updated - - -

jeez i think its too heavy for me

Alreet so gave this a spin today, loved the selection of new and old bits- always been keen on your tracklistings as its a lot more like the tune selection I go for when mixing, highlights for me were:

Wilkinson - Perforation

Not a huge fan of 'Perforation' in all honestly and 'Body rock' is one of those tunes that either fits perfectly or sounds pretty dated, but fully loved the combination of the two- I knew Body rock was in the mix at some point but wasn't expecting it at all (if that makes any sense lol), put a right smile on my face early this morning while I was setting up for work, been a while since I've heard a newer song blend with Body rock so well :D

Sub Focus - Deep Space
Noisia - Block Control
>> Subfocus - X Ray
Mind Vortex - Gravity

Thought this section flowed really nicely, to go from 'Midnight' to 'Block Control' (Btw- is it now an Amendment standard to have 'Block Control' in the mix- y'know, being Noize's signiture tune and all that? :teeth: ) in such a short space of time showed some real good choice in tunes and taking the mix in more than once direction, was also good to hear X-Ray drop too, find that most people tease the second 16 bars of the intro and pull it out again, always liked the bassline on it- just because I was such a Nirvana fan when I was younger lol.

Phace - Vitreous
Frankee - Blackheart

Possibly my favourite segment of the whole mix, another under played classic in 'Dreadlock'- would've liked to of heard the melody a bit more when it was doubled with 'Blackheart', but was really keen on the 'Blackheart' mix with 'Chubrub'- especially the build up to the drop.

Hamilton - F**K It Up
Cyantific - Hold Back

Also gotta say big up for this mix because I've wanted to know the Artist and track ID on 'Hold Back' for ages now, got rinsed at Outlook festival and I've wanted to add it to my collection for ages lol, 'El presidente' dropped really nicely over this one too- one of the stand out doubles of the mix for me.

Honestly really enjoyed it dude, knew that it would probably be the case in all fairness, can't see the mix coming off the iphone for a while at any rate- only just recently stopped listening to your Brixton Ram Records entry. Loving these Amendment mixes so far- all being made to a very high standard, very interested who else Noize has got lined up for some more 2 hour sessions (y)

Ahhh big feedback mate thanks so much! Haha a couple of people have mentioned that Bodyrock tease, I was definitely pretty pleased with how it came out :D As soon as I heard Perforation I knew I had to put it in just for that!
Haha yeah I knew Block Control was going to go in just to impress Oli, I've actually never put it in a mix before so it had to be done. Glad you were feeling the X-Ray tease as well man, was going to take it out like you mentioned but the build up seemed to work ok and I left it in. That guitar riff is too much :zest:
One of the things I wanted to do was cover as many angles as possible and not have it as 2 hour's of tear out. Glad you liked those bits! Look forward to seeing who he picks next :)

Big ups geez!

On this Matty. TL looks insane.

Will be downloading for sure.

Yeeeeooow nice one brother, hope you like it!

Gonna give it a listen now.

You might wanna take '/likes' off the link so it takes you to the actual mix when you click it

- - - Updated - - -

jeez i think its too heavy for me

haha ffs, taken it out now. Didn't even notice. Thanks man!

Back
Top Bottom